• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Qn 30 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Evening all!

Sorry I'm late tonight, I've been having a bit of a holiday emergency :rolleyes: some of our accommodation that we booked had been cancelled by someone in error and I've spent the last hour sorting it out. Thankfully, I did manage to sort it out though!

On with the show:

Tell me 5 reasons why Disneyland Paris is a great destination spot for all.

1 point for each reason up to a maximum of 5 and I will award 1 bonus point for the most original answer :teeth:

Ooooh it's like being back at school! :teacher:

PM sent!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Well, you all scored 5 points for that one :)

I could not choose between the answers so noone got a bonus point (sorry!)

OH, and a reason for DLP being a great destination for all is not "because I am going there on Wednesday" (you know who you are ;) )

OH, and a reason for DLP being a great destination for all is not "because I am going there on Wednesday" (you know who you are )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wish I could have said that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter