Disneyland Paris Qn 14 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Evening all

Nearly halfway through the quiz already - where does the time go? I hope you are all enjoying it :)

At this stage we have a couple of people in the lead, with several others only one point behind. It's extremely close and could be anyone's!!

Tonight's question:

What is the most expensive accommodation to be found at DLP? I need the type of accommodation (or name if you think it has one ;) )and the hotel it is found at please.

1 point for the correct answer :)

The answer I was looking for was:

The Presidential Suite, aka Sleeping Beauty Suite at the Disneyland Hotel

Anyone saying Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel I have given half a point to :)

Miffy2003 said:
The answer I was looking for was:

The Presidential Suite, aka Sleeping Beauty Suite at the Disneyland Hotel

Anyone saying Castle Club at the Disneyland Hotel I have given half a point to :)
Never heard of it!!! :guilty: I'm going to sulk now!!!!! :sad:

The quiz mistress is definitely getting tough now! Half a point lost for me I'm afraid!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Even with a lottery win I'm not sure I could justify

The Sleeping Beauty suite costs in the region of £2137 pounds sterling per night (approx 3476 Euro's).

But it's nice to think about it pirate: LOL

What can they possibly give you that justifies £2137 pounds sterling per night ??? The mind boggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter