Disneyland Paris Hotel FAQ Threads

richard3330

Cirque Fan
Would anybody like to volunteer to create an FAQ thread for one of the Disney hotels not yet covered?

I thought it would be a good idea to create this thread as a list for what each person has offered to do. So far we have -

Karen - Davy Crockety Ranch
Reid - Hotel Cheyenne
Diana - Hotel Santa Fe
Becky - Hotel New York
Frances - Explorers

If you would be able to help just reply to this thread with your chosen hotel :) Thank you! It will be excellent to have some really comprehensive hotel information on this board!

Richard. :)

Richard, I'll have a go at Santa Fe if you like - can't promise it'll be brilliant though!!
:teeth:

Thanks, Diana! I'm sure it will be great :sunny:

Let me know if you need anything, or check out the Tech Boards - there are some great tips :)

Richard :)

As I'm its number one fan, I suppose I SHOULD have a go at the Hotel New York!!! Mind you, I have only stayed there once - it just made a good impression on me!!

Karen, if I have a go at this, there won't be any of the Disney hotels left to do, apart from Davy Crockett Ranch. If you really want to do this one - feel free to ask!! :teeth:

Well Becky you are obviously keen as mustard to do the Hotel New York so it would be cruel to deny you that pleasure :teeth:

I'll take Davy Crockett Ranch then!

Great :) We could also do the Explorer's or other "neighbour" hotels if anyone is interested. I know that many people choose to stay at the Explorers. I could do it :)

What a superb response :) Thanks to all of you for your help. If anybody else would like to contribute, the other neighbouring/partner hotels (except Explorers) are still available :) I look forward to seeing the threads :) Thanks!

Richard. :)

W
Oh come on......it won't be that bad

I hope you will be saying that once you've seen it!! ;)

BTW I don't know how to do the photos or, more particularly, where to get them from to link them into the thread. Any suggestions, Richard?! The ones you got for Sequoia Lodge were great.

How do we make them stickies so they don't keep disappearing down the threads???????????????????????????? :sunny:

diberry said:
How do we make them stickies so they don't keep disappearing down the threads???????????????????????????? :sunny:

Would you prefer one sticky thread called "DLP Hotel FAQs" or something similar, with links to the individual threads for each hotel, or would you prefer each thread to be its own sticky? Although sticky threads for each hotel FAQ would be the most straightforward, it would take up quite a lot of room on the first page of threads.

Regards

Rob

Personally I'd like to see separate stickies for each hotel but maybe you'd better take a vote :sunny:

diberry said:
Personally I'd like to see separate stickies for each hotel but maybe you'd better take a vote :sunny:

OK, we can try it with individual threads and see how it works out. It can be changed later if we need to.

Regards

Rob

Another vote for individual stickies, otherwise if you want to find out about your chosen hotel you will ahve to read every post :rolleyes:

Well done to the volunteers, yet another example of the support of this board :grouphug:

Reid

Well done, everybody. :grouphug: You are a brilliant bunch on these boards!:rockband:

Frances, thank you SOOOO much for offering to do the Explorers.:worship: As I was reading down this thread, I was just thinking that perhaps I ought to offer to do it seeing as we are going to stay there, then I read your post. WHAT A RELIEF!!! I wouldn't have known where to start, so thank you so much!!!:love2::teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter