Disneyland Paris HELP!

Shought

Earning My Ears
Hello. Just left Disneyland Paris yesterday. I bought 3 -30 year Christmas ornaments and accidentally left the on the train from Paris to Brussels. I’m so devastated. If anyone is going to Paris Disneyland soon , i can pay to please pick me up 3 more and the shipping. thank you. #loyaldvcmember

Not going till August.

Where does it need to be shipped to?
What does it look like (picture?)
Have you checked the shopdisney.eu? Maybe they have it and can ship to wherever you are at.

Shipped to Reno NV USA. No the shop disney doesn't have it, I have searched. It's frosted round ball with fireworks and the Disney 30 year logo. It will not let me add the picture. It also has a blue ribbon that says Disneyland Paris. They are in the Christmas store in the bottom of the castle. All the way on the right hand side of the store.

I was going to buy the same ornament about a week ago, they are really pretty. I was concerned about it breaking on the way home. So I looked on Etsy and there were some that were similar so I thought I might purchase them on there instead. So if someone is unable to help you, it might be worth a shot to try Etsy.
I’m sorry you lost your ornaments, I would be devastated too. Wish I could help more.

I was going to buy the same ornament about a week ago, they are really pretty. I was concerned about it breaking on the way home. So I looked on Etsy and there were some that were similar so I thought I might purchase them on there instead. So if someone is unable to help you, it might be worth a shot to try Etsy.
I’m sorry you lost your ornaments, I would be devastated too. Wish I could help more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter