Disneyland Paris Downtown restaurant times

Ejeffef66

Earning My Ears
so I am going to Disneyland paris next March and have booked a table in the marvel hotel downtown restaurant for 10:30pm. Online it says the the restaurant closes at 11pm, so was wondering if there will be enough time for that? I assume there will be but not sure if anyone else has booked the later time slots.
Thank you for any help :)

Note- this was the only time available hence I booked it

Unfortunately, I don't have any first hand experience but I was reading reviews in preparation for an upcoming trip and I saw a number of reviews that said that they don't close the restaurant, but they start removing the food from the buffet just before 11pm. I think you'll be okay, but you may want to load your plates just in case things start to go!! And unlike WDW, you can cancel reservations up until 2 hours before the reservation time, so there tend to be quite a few late reservations that come up on the day. I'd recommend checking the app the day before / the day of your reservation to see if something earlier comes up. There's a good chance it will.

Thank you so much. I have really struggled to find any info and just want it to be worth the money 😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter