Disneyland Map Posters??

ChickenCarlos

<font color=darkorchid>"Shift yer cargo dearie, sh
i have been looking for a giant map poster of Disneyland or Magic Kingdom, the only ones i have found on ebay are from 1964 &1966, dont get me wrong those are cool, but didnt they make one in the 80's or 90's, or even in this decade?? anybody know where to look for one, or how to get one??:confused3

thanks, i will do that, do you know if there are any of WDW??

Not that I could find but I'm no expert.

If I come across any I'll let you know though

I bought one outside the entrance to DL. After you enter the turnstiles and before you go through the tunnel on the left side. It was $4.95 (this was last year when I got it).

I bought one this year at one of the little newsstand shops that are to the left and right before you go under the train. $4.95. It is enormous! 27"x39" if I remember correctly.

thats exactally what im looking for, im going in a couple of weeks i hope they still have them. thanks for all the info.

thats exactally what im looking for, im going in a couple of weeks i hope they still have them. thanks for all the info.

They definitely should, I believe they are regular stock for this year and not being limited to a certain number sold. I've seen them for months. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter