Disneyland Kids Fly (United) and Play Free deal?

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
OK, I was up early this morning and looked at the Disney website. At the top of the page they had a banner for a "kids fly and play free" promotion. It said that there will be a kids fly free deal on United, and that kids can get free admission into the parks. It looked like the deal was running until April 23, 2006. However, now I can't find that deal anywhere. Did I see it early or something? Anyone else see this or have any thoughts?

I'm subscribing to this thread because I'd like to know more. We would love to take our kids to Disneyland sometime. That would be a great deal. I didn't see anything when I was looking for it. Thanks for posting. I hope to find out more.

If you go through the process on line to book a trip (don't worry don't have to finally decide till the very end so you can do it lots) and if you pick United for your flights, it will show you are getting kids fly free on united. Also, when making your park hopper ticket selections you can choose eveyone plays at kids prices (which it seems to be pre-set to) or scroll down further and pick kids hoppers free. It is an annoying system where you have to go through several pages and make choices before it will give you a price, but you can play around with different days and different airports to fly into. I spent a lot of time with this and other web sites before finally booking our trip. (I did not use the kids fly free because I did not like the flight times to LAX and would rather fly into SNA.) Good luck.

Abby - are you referring to the disney website (www.disney.com)?? This sounds like a good deal (although I would prefer to rack up AA miles!)

Mouse Skywalker - your signature took me back in time. I too was at WDW in 84 for a high school band trip! A blast from the past! :teeth:

Is the kids play free separate from the kids fly free deal? We already have our plane tickets but I haven't bought attraction tickets yet and would love to get them in free!

myAAbatteries&aTD said:
Is the kids play free separate from the kids fly free deal? We already have our plane tickets but I haven't bought attraction tickets yet and would love to get them in free!
Yes it is, valid 1/23-April 27! But I think you have to book a room/ticket package to get the kids play free. You can purchase the adults play at kids prices online without a package, but not the play free (at least I didn't see it)

I tried it...and definitely found the kids play free but couldn't get any real facts about the airfare even after selecting United. I will keep playing. I AM glad to hear that about booking the park tickets separately and it still be valid (with hotel booking) because I may be able to get a better deal on airfare than the amount quoted on their website! (If the kids were not included in the airfare it was $1,000 per ticket for my husband and me from DFW to LAX. Seems high!)

myAAbatteries&aTD said:

Check out http://www.getawaytoday.com. They have the free kids ticket with purchase of an adult ticket. I think they charge for shipping - maybe $10.

Hi all..I had found this on another thread about 2 months ago and at that time looked into the United deal..which is GREAT imo....at that time we got a super quote but were unsure of dates...two days later when I went to book I was told that everything within a 2 week block of when we could go was sold out...so I don't know if more seats/tickets have been opened up for this deal or what exactly but if you can get this deal I say jump on it!

HTH
Dawn

i looked at this today and could not find the kids fly free deal from united. is this available on line or do i have to call to get this deal?

mickey-mania -- which website did you use to book your kids play/fly free? Please guide the clueless! :badpc: Thanks!

Debbie

I used the disneyland website (sorry I can't post URL's). When you add your hotel there is an option to edit details of your hotel...click on it and then the option for the kids play free will be there under the park hopper options. The flights you may have to play around with, I was only able to get kids fly free flights to LAX nothing to Orange County or Long Beach. You may have to play with your flights and not be to set on a specific date for arriving/departing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter