• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland In-Room Celebration by Disney Floral and Gifts

RoseColored97

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have experience with any in-room celebrations by Disney Floral and Gifts? I'm purchasing the Mickey birthday celebration now and was curious if anyone had photos of how it looked in the room. We're staying at the DLH this trip but I believe the decorations are the same across the three hotels.

Does anyone have experience with any in-room celebrations by Disney Floral and Gifts? I'm purchasing the Mickey birthday celebration now and was curious if anyone had photos of how it looked in the room. We're staying at the DLH this trip but I believe the decorations are the same across the three hotels.
I have on our reservation for the Christmas right now, and I am also curious about that. I booked the reservation directly with Disney, and they only had four options — but there’s if go through the floral. One thing I was confused is I was hoping to have it set up when we got to the room. I’ve heard conflicting information that you might have to wait until after checked in and someone in the room.

I’ve seen some reviews of people at WDW, who have celebration ones that are set up when they come in

I have on our reservation for the Christmas right now, and I am also curious about that. I booked the reservation directly with Disney, and they only had four options — but there’s if go through the floral. One thing I was confused is I was hoping to have it set up when we got to the room. I’ve heard conflicting information that you might have to wait until after checked in and someone in the room.

I’ve seen some reviews of people at WDW, who have celebration ones that are set up when they come in
Did you book through disneyfloralandgifts.com? I remember they used to be able to add it if you called but the CM redirected me to ordering on the website when I last talked to one for our package reservation.

I think I read on the site that it will be delivered between 1pm-3pm, so hopefully it will be there before we get to the room. We might have to stall at Trader Sam's while they set up lol

I'm surprised there are not more reviews, especially on sites like TikTok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter