• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel Reopening

No one knows when the Disneyland Hotel will reopen. A date has not been announced. They are building a new DVC tower and there are also rumors that the rooms in the hotel are being “refreshed”.

Okay, thanks! That's our favorite place to stay, so we were wondering what's going on with it!

Are you able to use the pools on your check in day, prior to your actual check in? Say, at pool opening time on tbe day of your check in?

Are you able to use the pools on your check in day, prior to your actual check in? Say, at pool opening time on tbe day of your check in?
Guests may check-in early (before rooms are ready), and make immediate use of pools.
I have checked in at 6AM, to take advantage of Extra Magic Hour (pre-shutdown)

Guests may check-in early (before rooms are ready), and make immediate use of pools.
I have checked in at 6AM, to take advantage of Extra Magic Hour (pre-shutdown)
Do you know if the same applies for check out day? Can you use the pools after check out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter