Disneyland Hotel Offers During the Christmas Season?

CO2CA

Perpetually Planning
Does anyone know the likelihood of Disney offering discounts on hotels during the holiday season? We'll have our annual passes, but it seems like they aren't offering discounts for those anymore. They're offering a decent deal right now through September for the end of the summer blowout, but was unsure if they would do anything similar for later in the year.

I asked this question some weeks ago and the overwhelming response was that it was unlikely. I see they have an AP Fall Offer--for Aulani. That leads me to believe those who told me "unlikely" were right, as I'm pretty sure I've gotten the Fall AP discount offer by now. I'm very sad about this, as I have saved 20-30% for the past several years.

Current offers run through 9/13. November/December discounts are typically announced in early September. So stay tuned. I think it would be odd to have nothing. I would expect some small discounts on Monday through Thursday nights for the less busy weeks.

I've found some discounts the up through first couple of weeks of December the past couple of years, but after that nothing. And I would have to say the discounts weren't anything significant. Usually, during the holiday season, with the inflated prices going into that time, the discounts aren't worth it to me. You'd probably do better with a Good Neighbor that offers an AP discount.

I asked this question some weeks ago and the overwhelming response was that it was unlikely. I see they have an AP Fall Offer--for Aulani. That leads me to believe those who told me "unlikely" were right, as I'm pretty sure I've gotten the Fall AP discount offer by now. I'm very sad about this, as I have saved 20-30% for the past several years.
I've found some discounts the up through first couple of weeks of December the past couple of years, but after that nothing. And I would have to say the discounts weren't anything significant. Usually, during the holiday season, with the inflated prices going into that time, the discounts aren't worth it to me. You'd probably do better with a Good Neighbor that offers an AP discount.

Hopefully they'll do one. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

Current offers run through 9/13. November/December discounts are typically announced in early September. So stay tuned. I think it would be odd to have nothing. I would expect some small discounts on Monday through Thursday nights for the less busy weeks.

Usually. They tend to stop mid-Dec, Sun-Thurs nights.

This site has a rundown on last year's Oct-Dec offer. It was announced on 9/6.

http://www.mousemisers.com/2017/disneyland-2017-discount-october-december/

Last year we got a “welcome back rate” in late September. Stayed at the Grand for $375/night.

I knew you guys would have the scoop!! I appreciate the info!

Waaaaah!!! I missed out on the fall offer and the newer AP offer--both of which came out today-- because my dates are sold out :(

New offer posted today!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/room-stays/

10-25% off select rooms between 10/28 and 12/20. Must book by 12/6.

I know in the past, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets eventually marked down their rooms to reflect this discount. Does anyone know how long after that typically happens?

You're so sweet for updating this thread with the new info - thank you!

Waaaaah!!! I missed out on the fall offer and the newer AP offer--both of which came out today-- because my dates are sold out :(

What a bummer! The prices were still too high for us to justify it when we're planning several different trips for such a short amount of time. Oh well, maybe next time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter