Disneyland Hotel Fairytale Suite

We stayed for one night in Feb for my daughter's birthday, and it was fabulous. If you search for "Fairytale suite" or "signature suite" on this forum, you'll find more posts. A few tips for your mom:

- Let the concierge give them a tour so they can learn all the amazing features.
- Yes, use the E-ticket lounge and take advantage of the back exit which lets you out right at the door to the Fairytale Suite (very convenient if you have a plate full of goodies)
- Take advantage of the VIP seatings for shows (one show per hotel night), but maybe consider staying in one night and watching the fireworks from the suite
- Take a bath (but don't put in too much soap because you will have bubbles up to your ears if you put the jets on, LOL)
- Take a shower - it's the best shower EVER
- Consider renting a dvd from the e-ticket and just relaxing in the room with a movie, or a book on the chaise lounge
- Ask for a tour of the other Signature Suites (may not be possible if they're occupied, but you can always ask)
- And since she's going in October, watch out for the Halloween party dates which means early closures at DL and more evening crowds at DCA

She will be thrilled! It's a very special experience...

We stayed for one night in Feb for my daughter's birthday, and it was fabulous. If you search for "Fairytale suite" or "signature suite" on this forum, you'll find more posts. A few tips for your mom:

- Let the concierge give them a tour so they can learn all the amazing features.
- Yes, use the E-ticket lounge and take advantage of the back exit which lets you out right at the door to the Fairytale Suite (very convenient if you have a plate full of goodies)
- Take advantage of the VIP seatings for shows (one show per hotel night), but maybe consider staying in one night and watching the fireworks from the suite
- Take a bath (but don't put in too much soap because you will have bubbles up to your ears if you put the jets on, LOL)
- Take a shower - it's the best shower EVER
- Consider renting a dvd from the e-ticket and just relaxing in the room with a movie, or a book on the chaise lounge
- Ask for a tour of the other Signature Suites (may not be possible if they're occupied, but you can always ask)
- And since she's going in October, watch out for the Halloween party dates which means early closures at DL and more evening crowds at DCA

She will be thrilled! It's a very special experience...
Thank you for the tips!!!!

Not to be negative, but won’t the view now be all of construction since ESPN zone and the movie theatre are being torn down and a new hotel going in? I would think it will be crazy loud too. I’d be worried all I would see is dump trucks and cranes. Just a thought....

Not to be negative, but won’t the view now be all of construction since ESPN zone and the movie theatre are being torn down and a new hotel going in? I would think it will be crazy loud too. I’d be worried all I would see is dump trucks and cranes. Just a thought....
They’ll see all that below but they should still have very nice views given the height they’ll be at.

We are going to be in the Fairytale Suite 3 days the 2nd week of September 2019. We are so excited. How was your stay? We were wondering if you had any meals served in the room. Are you limited to the room service menu or can you order from Steakhouse 55 menu. Also, besides the VIP seating are there any other park perks that I should know about. I would love to get at least a couple of "Anytime Fastpasses". Our concierge person on first contact didn't seem to know about the VIP seating. Maybe she was new. I get the feeling I will have to tell them what they can do. Bottom line is, I know, if you tip well enough you can get just about anything.

We are going to be in the Fairytale Suite 3 days the 2nd week of September 2019. We are so excited. How was your stay? We were wondering if you had any meals served in the room. Are you limited to the room service menu or can you order from Steakhouse 55 menu. Also, besides the VIP seating are there any other park perks that I should know about. I would love to get at least a couple of "Anytime Fastpasses". Our concierge person on first contact didn't seem to know about the VIP seating. Maybe she was new. I get the feeling I will have to tell them what they can do. Bottom line is, I know, if you tip well enough you can get just about anything.
First, tipping at Disneyland isn't the same as tipping at Vegas. Front desk and concierge are not allowed to accept tips.

As for room service, you are limited to the room service items. When we have done is go to S55 and order to go and take back to the room.

As for VIP seating, that is usually done with the concierge host in the E-ticket club. The offerings are usually Fantasmic!, WOC, or the fireworks/dance party (seating is now at the IASW location.) I would choose Fantasmic! myself.

As for "Anytime Fastpasses" those aren't included in the perks.

We did the Pirates suite in February, and it is a nice set up! I LOVED the Mickey Mouse suite, it is my favorite so far. But next up will be the Adventure Suite!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter