Disneyland Hotel-Dreams Lawn Pics?

MouseFiend

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the Dreams Lawn/Dreams Gazebo at DLH. Our wedding ceremony is scheduled to be held here, but we are debating changing the location. I know there is a lot of construction going on and was wondering if it's close to the gazebo.

Hope someone can help...thanks for sharing!

When I was there in January it looked fine around the Gazebo. If you looked above the hedges you might be able to see the construction vehicles. Of course, I only looked walking past. And I'm not sure how much noise there would be.

Wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the Dreams Lawn/Dreams Gazebo at DLH. Our wedding ceremony is scheduled to be held here, but we are debating changing the location. I know there is a lot of construction going on and was wondering if it's close to the gazebo.

Hope someone can help...thanks for sharing!

When is your wedding?

For summer I think you will be in pretty good shape at the Gazebo area. Not lot of picture will be aiming up and showing any possible scaffholding reaching toward the ski.

Look at this concept drawing toward the bottom in the link below. The gazebo area is in the bottom right. The area behind it should be finished and the building bordering it done for summer.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/05/disneyland-hotel-makeover/

I was just there. The gazebo is fine. I have a pic, it is on my computer. I'm not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter