Disneyland Hotel Castle Club Fastpass

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
is it true that you are given a booklet of Fastpasses when you stay on the concierge level of the Disneyland Hotel.
If so, how does it work? Do you get one fastpass per fastpass ride per person for your stay?

Beth
According to my brochure it says if you stay in a standard room at DLH you receive three FASTPASS uses. If you stay in a suite or Castle Club Room you receive a VIP FASTPASS allowing unlimited FASTPASS access. :flower: :cool1:

The Castle Club Fastpass is just like a regular ticket issued by the machines except it has 'VIP FASTPASS' , your name and length of stay printed on it. It also says valid between 11am and 2 hours prior to park closing. You keep the ticket with you and just show it to the CM at the head of the FP queue as many times as you like during your stay. It is valid 'till park closing on the day of checkout.

wow! That's fantastic. Certainly a reason to stay in the Castle Club. I wish WDW had something like that.

That will surely make our visit to DLP much more pleasant -- especially since we'll be there in August- I imagine the worst possible time to visit in terms of crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter