Disneyland Holiday Dates Announced! 11/10 through 1/07

So fun at Christmas time, but will be there at Halloween this year. WDW Christmas 2024, that will be so amazing also.

We'll be there Nov 16-18. Guessing it's going to be a bit crazy, since I think some passes are blocked after that for Thanksgiving week, then only a few days are open the week after that for Imagine. :P

We will be there from Nov. 9 -13. Will we see the Halloween decorations and the Christmas transformation?

Last edited:

Will be there mid-December! So excited. Will there be a Christmas party this year?

We will be at the parks from 12/24 - 12/27, any suggestions on which parks to go to on Christmas Eve and Day? Also, any suggestions on where to have dinner those days either at the parks or around Anaheim? We will have a car.

We will be at the parks from 12/24 - 12/27, any suggestions on which parks to go to on Christmas Eve and Day? Also, any suggestions on where to have dinner those days either at the parks or around Anaheim? We will have a car.
Are you looking for a fancy dinner, or looking for a specific type of meal?

Sit down meals. One fancy dinner either Christmas Eve or Day.
It depends on what kind of food you like, but here are some park options:

Napa Rose-Grand Californian
Wine Country Trattoria-DCA
Lamplight Lounge-DCA
Carthay Circle-DCA

Blue Bayou-Disneyland

During the holiday season many restaurants will offer special menus. Those will probably be available in a couple months, I bet.

It depends on what kind of food you like, but here are some park options:

Napa Rose-Grand Californian
Wine Country Trattoria-DCA
Lamplight Lounge-DCA
Carthay Circle-DCA

Blue Bayou-Disneyland

During the holiday season many restaurants will offer special menus. Those will probably be available in a couple months, I bet.
YES! Thank you! I will keep an eye out for the special menus.

We will be there from Nov. 9 -13. Will we see the Halloween decorations and the Christmas transformation?

No Halloween. We were there last year that week (and going again this year 11/9-15) and the trees and all decor are up. You probably won't see it until the 10th, though, since they said that was the first day.

Do they do the holiday fireworks on weeknights or only on weekends?
I am curious about this also. We will be at Disneyland Dec. 3-8. We will be leaving in the late afternoon on the 8th so Sunday the 3rd may be our only chance at fireworks. We have 5 day Park Hoppers and might just have to do Sunday-Thursday instead of Monday-early afternoon Friday. My DH has his heart set on trying to see fireworks since when we were last there in 2017 they were canceled every night of our stay due to high winds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter