Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

At what point does it make sense for them to move to a lottery system, less stress on IT and runners.

I wouldn't worry too much about over an hour. If I remember, last time this happened it was because they clearly throttled the queue and let in fewer people at a time. Waits dropped quickly.
True. I started at over an hour and just dropped tp 37 minutes. As I was about to post it dropped again to 23 minutes.

The big question is I am trying to sign up for both the Challenge, the 5K and my wife a 5K
Prioritize. I gave my fast queue to a friend and she was not able to use the same link for multiple registrations (doesn't mean it's not possible as it usually is and could be user error, but it's a possibility)

I find it a bit amusing that the runDisney dash isn't mentioning the Halloween 1/2 (just took this a minute or two ago)Screenshot 2024-02-13 091836.png

At what point does it make sense for them to move to a lottery system, less stress on IT and runners.
It would make way more sense to force a log in before joining the queue and locking people into one spot per account. They’re asking people to stop jumping in on multiple devices but not fixing the underlying problem, so nobody is listening.

I don’t trust them to build a proper lottery system, given some people are trying to sign up multiples. Makes it more complicated than your standard lottery system where you’re trying to get into one race for one person.

Have my first under an hour link. 55 minutes. It ain't much but its something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter