Disneyland Halloween Half Marathon Weekend 2024

I’m not even running, but I like following the registration. Tried opening a link before and right on time, they’re both at more than an hour. I’ll share it here if it gets down to a low enough number

I wouldn't worry too much about over an hour. If I remember, last time this happened it was because they clearly throttled the queue and let in fewer people at a time. Waits dropped quickly.

Laptop 1 - More Than An Hour
Laptop 2 - 42 Minutes
iPhone - More Than An Hour
iPad - More Than An Hour

All of mine are over an hour. This has me already sweating for MW 😅
Same especially since I'm aiming for Dopey at that one and I know thats not the most popular of the selections technically but at the same time that's the most expensive if I have to opt to charity.

more than an hour for three different windows. :-( How does this work if we have to leave in less than an hour...?

Hi- I ventured over here from the old DL half marathon weekend thread. Logged in at 6:55 and also have over an hour. Trying for the 5k for myself and family. Got to work super early for this.....

"Patiently" waiting to get in. I have 2 pages at more than an hour and have 2 friends with the same. Hoping one of us gets in soon and debating how I'm going to handle daycare drop off. 😬

Also remember that a lot of people are opening multiple queues, and even if they close their window after getting through, the system holds their spot for I think 20 minutes or so?

Does anyone else consistently get lower times on their mobile device? Seems like no matter what order I open it in that one moves the fastest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter