Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

As a data point, it just let me join the virtual queue even though I’m outside of the radius. I’m sitting on tarmac in Dallas, and was able to get group 200 at 7:30am (by accident). I was just trying to go thru the prompts to take screen shots so I could tell a family member how to do it once they land, then lo and behold it booked me. Yay but also kinda bummed for how high the groups go….

Large for me. Much appreciated. I’ll be running around the expo for at least a couple of hours so hand off probably would be easiest then since I’m not sure if I’ll make the Tortilla Jo’s meet up yet. I can Venmo you the amount if your okay?
Zelle works a bit easier for me if you have it, but overall sounds like a plan. I'm staying at the Grand Californian so not too far away.

Although if @The Expert can pick it up for you she'll have the best shot!

Zelle works a bit easier for me if you have it, but overall sounds like a plan. I'm staying at the Grand Californian so not too far away.
I’ve tried setting up Zello before and they don’t work with the company that I’m using to pay for things unfortunately. Tried this before with someone else who also preferred Zello and learned the hard way. I would offer to pay you cash but unfortunately the atms on property also don’t like Discover debit for some reason.

I can also do PayPal.

Also a Large in this along with Dumbo I did It

IMG_5841.jpeg

T
As a data point, it just let me join the virtual queue even though I’m outside of the radius. I’m sitting on tarmac in Dallas, and was able to get group 200 at 7:30am (by accident). I was just trying to go thru the prompts to take screen shots so I could tell a family member how to do it once they land, then lo and behold it booked me. Yay but also kinda bummed for how high the groups go….

Thanks so much for this! I’m still in the air with an hour to go so I hadn’t even considered trying to join, but I got group 407. It’s better than nothing!

Yeah I know someone in NJ who got a group so they definitely aren’t enforcing the radius. Wonder if they ever did?
Depending on how crazy the platinum access is, I will try as well.
Would appreciate it. Same methods of payment I mentioned to Novatrix are also valid here

Good luck!

My husband and kids booked a back up flight Friday into LAX. Original flight has them leaving Wisconsin at 425p into SNA but we are forecasted for 6-10 inches of snow. The new flight leaves at 11:53am same day. I think my husband is going to wait until morning of to decide which flight. Is their best option to Uber/lyft from LAX to Disneyland? My kids are 5 and 7 so they’ll have car seats. Just wondering if there is a better option or something similar to the the busses at WDW. Not having to bring their car seats would be nice. I see they will have to take a shuttle to the rideshare area.

Check Lansky’s to see if they have availability. They’re on the pricey side but will provide car seats. Peace of mind is always worth it to me when it comes to my kids. 🥲

https://www.golansky.com/

47. Not awful, but not my best. Crossing fingers what I want will still be there.

Group 135. I’m not looking for anything in particular.

Yoga was nice this morning, but that rain made it cold at the end. I took a hot shower and since I’m not a coffee drinker, I took advantage of the hot chocolate at breakfast.

That rain was 🫠🙃😬. At least it was towards the end. I got back to my room and still need to take a hot shower to warm up from it. Had to give my cat her meds first. Now trying to motivate myself to do anything besides sit under a blanket.

I cut through Anaheim CityWalk on the way to the expo and there is structure and finish line up!

View attachment 824909View attachment 824910

I was shocked to see they had the structures up on Tuesday already! Watched them putting the covers on them and testing the screen this morning at 2:30am when I walked past on my way to yoga.

Meanwhile in Florida for WDW expos I can’t get a VQ from lakeland which is on the cusp of their radius Disney it will forever be consistently inconsistent

Meanwhile in Florida for WDW expos I can’t get a VQ from lakeland which is on the cusp of their radius Disney it will forever be consistently inconsistent
Ooh that’s rough wonder why the inconsistency?

Yoga was a lot of fun. Biggest complaint is just that they had us WAY too close together. Was a little difficult at times to do anything (even sit cross legged I noticed for some) without being staggered a little so you didn't bump your neighbor.

Few photos from this morning:

1000003143.jpg

1000003131.jpg

(Magic editor enhanced to remove the row and people in front of me)
1000003199.jpg

1000003114.jpg

1000003168.jpg

1000003126.jpg

FYI they are asking for Club membership cards in addition to ID, unlike WDW. Be sure you bring yours with!

20240111_081243.jpg

Two minutes after that pic, they moved us in to a holding room inside. I don't know if they are all Platinum members but 😯

20240111_081911.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter