Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

DL newbie here- are the apple map walking directions generally accurate there? I’m planning how much time to allow for getting around, especially to the expo tomorrow, and can’t picture any of it. Just hoping I’m not being directed to an entrance to something only open to park or resort guests or something.

DL newbie here- are the apple map walking directions generally accurate there? I’m planning how much time to allow for getting around, especially to the expo tomorrow, and can’t picture any of it. Just hoping I’m not being directed to an entrance to something only open to park or resort guests or something.
I want to say that for the most part, yes, Apple Maps will be pretty accurate. I just did a quick map directions from my hotel to the DL Hotel and it took me through all public/open places.

forgot to mention it but hey maybe this will be useful for someone. For anyone coming in via Long Beach if you don’t mind making a slight diversion on the way to the resort. A good place to grab some food (probably to go because the wait gets long) is Katellas.
Thx for the tip!

Did people see runDisney posted the participant shirts on social? I hope I like the colors more in person, green and yellow are not usually my first choices for any shirts.
Yellow is NOT my color but it picks up the colors from Mickey’s Fun Wheel nicely

EWR to LAX was bumpy fun but we made it! No infamous Jersey tarmac delays.

Tried to scope out where the club lines up tomorrow but didn’t see any signs/banners yet. Hope everyone has safe and easy travels!
The merch entry is different than the Club pick-up. Merch lineup is here, first floor.

Screenshot_20240110_155426_Samsung Internet.jpg

Safe travels to all! I will not be arriving until Friday (late morning), the Half is my only event. I may be too late for a lot of the merch, on a positive note, my pocketbook will thank me. 😂

I have been to DL several times, but I have never had the churro! I definitely plan to get one this visit.

Thank you all for your posts and feedback on this forum. I may not be on the forums much, but I greatly appreciate the information you share.

Whatever event you are doing, I wish you the best race... savor the moment, have fun, what an incredible gift it is to be part of this weekend, races are back in Disneyland baby! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo❤️

Last edited:
Anyone know if the DTD entrance will be open in the AM for yoga? Hoping to not have to walk the circumference of the resort to get in.

View attachment 824822

Churro #2

This churro is fun to look at only. It will turn your lips, teeth and tongue red for HOURS. You have been warned.
Okay, I've never been to DL and so I have to ask. Is that a regular churro or is it a specialty red velvet churro or something just as delicious? 😋

I'm on a quest now to find churros in DC this weekend. And if not, I'm just going to go to Duck Donuts - it's maybe a close second ...

Okay, I've never been to DL and so I have to ask. Is that a regular churro or is it a specialty red velvet churro or something just as delicious? 😋

I'm on a quest now to find churros in DC this weekend. And if not, I'm just going to go to Duck Donuts - it's maybe a close second ...
I thought it was special, but it was just red dye in the sugar.

I'm so behind in catching up on the thread, but uh... Anyone need/want a magic feather? I may have done something ridiculous thinking it was a good idea at the time to hand out to DDD runners 😂. Did not think through the logistics of actually handing them out.

1000003064.jpg

I'll try to remember to carry them with me to expo tomorrow if so. If you see the girl with the panda, that's me 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter