Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I'll also add my bib info to the extent it is helpful before tomorrow:

5K - 417** estimated between 8:00-10:00
DDD - 221** estimated between 2:15-2:30 for the half

But I also did want to say that I am driving in tomorrow afternoon so if anyone forgot anything they don't want to deal with looking for I can bring whatever. I also have an array of Sparkle Skirts in all different colors (size medium, if that really matters) if someone needs a last minute costume.
well, im a size Large and one ugly dude, so I'll pass this time on a costume/skirts, but that is super nice to offer to pick stuff up for people.

well, im a size Large and one ugly dude, so I'll pass this time on a costume/skirts, but that is super nice to offer to pick stuff up for people.
I'm debating throwing in my fairy costume from the 5K last weekend. But, I will be missing my other two fairies (we went as Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather) so it would basically just be me in a pink tutu with wings. 🤣

Just landed. Add me to the group with plane even though I was coming from clear skies in Houston. Some sort of issue with the pilots headset and the groundcrews lead to a 20 minute delay. But I’m here now. Picking up the car and then going to check the hotel before hitting the parks

Will be wearing the 21 Boston Jacket (blue and gold) and the 2017 Pixie Dust Challenge. The later of which is bright neon yellow green. And will be putting around on my scooter. If you see me feel free to say hi

Is anyone else able/willing to connect as friends in the app for expo check-in? Our flight doesn’t land until 11am tomorrow and it’s my daughters first runDisney event (the 5k) so I’m feeling sentimental and panicking that some merch will be sold out by the time we can get in.

I’ve never had to do the virtual queue (usually show up the 2nd day or after) so I kinda forgot you have to be within radius and not just able to logon at 7am 😬
Feel free to DM me, thx!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter