• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I ended up scrapping my og plan of watching the newest episode of a show I like that dropped last night.
Fargo?? DH and I agreed to wait until I get home Monday to watch. I'm dying to know what happened!!!

On my plane to head to SNA via SLC. MCO was pretty quiet this morning, with precheck showing only an 8-10 minute wait at 8am.

I'm crossing my fingers for the weather to calm down enough for me to hit one of my fav restaurants in Salt Lake during my layover! And also to not cause any delays (but SLC can handle their snow).

ETA: Headwinds! Don't think I'll have time to leave the airport. 😢
See you all soon!

Last edited:

Fargo?? DH and I agreed to wait until I get home Monday to watch. I'm dying to know what happened!!!

On my plane to head to SNA via SLC. MCO was pretty quiet this morning, with precheck showing only an 8-10 minute wait at 8am.

I'm crossing my fingers for the weather to calm down enough for me to hit one of my fav restaurants in Salt Lake during my layover! And also to not cause any delays (but SLC can handle their snow).

ETA: Headwinds! Don't think I'll have time to leave the airport. 😢
See you all soon!
Percy Jackson actually. So I know what happened for the most part because I’ve already read the book. But they’ve made some changes so I’m curious what this episode is like. Especially since the chapters were originally in an area local to me.

also oof rough on the weather in SLC. Have a safe flight

Also in the little sleep club. I’m like why did I choose two flights before 6 am in a two week span when I also have 8 ridiculous wake ups??

Also I learned my second flight is FIVE HOURS lol that feels so long. On the plane now though!
Yep, everybody headed west is flying into massive headwinds. Get comfortable! It could be worse, though. We once flew from MCO back to SLC and it took SIX hours thanks to headwinds and having to divert around weather.

Yep, everybody headed west is flying into massive headwinds. Get comfortable! It could be worse, though. We once flew from MCO back to SLC and it took SIX hours thanks to headwinds and having to divert around weather.
Now I’m curious what path my flights taking because right now it’s showing on time. And we’re coming west. Though maybe the system hasn’t updated yet…

I’m in Washington State and it was very windy all day yesterday. I’m now quite congested as a result. :headache::scared:

Just walking into the wind was difficult, I’m sure those headwinds will slow down a plane.

Got my room ready alert while sitting at my gate! Yay! In other news back home they’re back to forecasting over 8” of snow all day Friday so I need to find alternative flights for my family. I don’t know if they should go out Thursday or early Friday. My husband wants to chance it and keep their evening flight. 😵‍💫

Hey all! I just finished Dopey, got back home last night, woke up to go to work today, and I'm jumping on a super early plan tomorrow morning to head out west! I had a favor to ask of the group: is anyone grabbing a VQ spot for merch right at 7:00 AM tomorrow and is willing to connect with me on MDE to add me to your party? My flight arrives at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I am staying at the DLH so originally I thought I might be able to grab a VQ spot from the plane and be at the DLH by around 9:30 but now that DL has their VQ at 7:00 AM, I am basically out of luck.

If anyone wants to help me out, please send me a DM! Thanks all.

Woke up at about 1am local time here in California and checked the weather for our drive down early tomorrow morning from the Fresno area to Anaheim to find that there would likely be snow (1-3 inches which can cripple the pass) on the Grapevine portion of I-5 during our drive in the early hours. So DW and I got up and started packing to depart this afternoon and be over the mountains by 4pm today.

Nothing like last minute travel plan changes to get the blood pumping that early!

Hey all! I just finished Dopey, got back home last night, woke up to go to work today, and I'm jumping on a super early plan tomorrow morning to head out west! I had a favor to ask of the group: is anyone grabbing a VQ spot for merch right at 7:00 AM tomorrow and is willing to connect with me on MDE to add me to your party? My flight arrives at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I am staying at the DLH so originally I thought I might be able to grab a VQ spot from the plane and be at the DLH by around 9:30 but now that DL has their VQ at 7:00 AM, I am basically out of luck.

If anyone wants to help me out, please send me a DM! Thanks all.
I’ll be trying from VDH. If someone else is confident they’ll get an early spot you can go with them. I haven’t had the best luck the last two years. Which is odd because I usually get a top 10 group for guardians or tron. I don’t think I’ll need to add you. My family is on my res but they won’t be in til later in the week so I can just use their names.

Took forever to get out of MSP this morning, something about refilling the hydraulic fluid reservoir? Luckily, our connection in STL is also delayed, and leaving from the same gate we arrived at (so probably using the same plane, but we all had to deplane anyway) There‘s a few runners and other visible Disney folks waiting around for the flight too.

I’ll be trying from VDH. If someone else is confident they’ll get an early spot you can go with them. I haven’t had the best luck the last two years. Which is odd because I usually get a top 10 group for guardians or tron. I don’t think I’ll need to add you. My family is on my res but they won’t be in til later in the week so I can just use their names.
If you could add an additional person for me, I will be very grateful. You have to be quicker than when I join at 8:30! 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter