Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Success! My husband and I each registered for the half separately and then I went back in to add the registrations for the 3 kids to do the 5k which was super stressful bc I wasn't expecting to have to enter an address each time (2 of them are adult kids lol) but I figure it was all 3 or none of them so I slogged through it. Such a huge relief!

I got in for the 5k and 10k this morning, so happy!

I really needed this win, I have been having some pretty bad medical issues lately. Went in for surgery last week only to find out when I woke up that they were not able to do the surgery as planned once they got in there and I would need to reschedule it at the hospital instead of the surgery center. The whole thing has really messed with my mental health, and I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to get registered for anything. Super excited I was wrong :)

I refreshed all of my windows from 9:15-9:16, probably over a dozen windows, all started at over an hour but quickly dropped. My fastest dropped to 7 mins so I was able to finish and get my confirmation for Dumbo at 9:33. When I finished prob half my links were under 15 mins (way better than MW when only a few were good) so I shared with a bunch of friends in my running group. I think with the delay of the queue link opening, my links got though much faster since I was there and ready with all my windows. Glad that is over with as I had to hop onto a work call scheduled last minute at 9:30 and was multitasking to say the least. Just like Marathon Weekend, LOL.

Is anyone having trouble with the 5K? It wont let us pay and then we have to restart. two devices and queue codes now.
It wasn't sold out when my husband got to pay page and then errored out twice This was like 20 minutes ago and then I went all the way through on the computer with 4 people, got the error and now it is sold out. My timing might have been with the sell out- but he was way before. Can you Register 4 people? Ugh! Not sure what happened... but no 5K for us. Oh well. saved $400. Bummer because now my daughter is out... but she gets a trip to DL anyway I guess!

But I got Dumbo and DH and DS got 10K.

Denied. I'm so bummed. I was in like 20 minutes ago and the stupid registration page kept glitching while I was entering information. Random sections would not give me any options, like gender and shirt size, which race I was registering for, etc. So frustrating. I finally got us both registered and to the final payment page and when I clicked "pay", got the sold out message.

I hate this whole process. It stinks.

I was able to get to the screen to register for the Double Dare and when I went to pay, the website kept glitching making me log in over and over again. Never could get it to work.

Tried to sign up for just the half on another browser. Also getting errors.

So frustrated.

I didn't purchase merchandise, so I'm hoping that it will be available in the dashboard to purchase later, but before the event.
You can go in now (or anytime) and purchase the merch.
I couldn't take the FOMO and I'm in for the half. My DH is going to kill me. No idea how I'm going to pay for this. I'll probably do "just" the half at MW (if I can get in) so I can get that coast to coast.
Same! I'm planning to do WDW half (then I have a conference in Orlando) then arrive at DL on Thursday and do the DDD. Coast to coast medal is now an obsession....

BTW the fact that you could jump in just before and bypass the people who are still in the queue? Not great! Not great at all! If I wasn't refreshing here I would have missed the 10k.
Same. Thank you to everyone who shared their extra queue links with short wait times!

I’m bummed. I got in for Dumbo, but my friend is still in queue and now only the half is left. I hope he can get in for that. I wish they made this easier for friends/family to register together.

Denied. I'm so bummed. I was in like 20 minutes ago and the stupid registration page kept glitching while I was entering information. Random sections would not give me any options, like gender and shirt size, which race I was registering for, etc. So frustrating. I finally got us both registered and to the final payment page and when I clicked "pay", got the sold out message.

I hate this whole process. It stinks.
I have no idea why that was happening, I was very close to just giving up. The extra "survey" questions just made it worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter