Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I can't believe nothing is sold out yet.... (que something selling out right as I post this...)

Well apparently if you try to use a queue that someone else also tries to use, you get an error message saying the queue is not valid. But you don't get the message til you are allowed into the room. So lesson learned: don't close your own queue until you hit the registration page. Oh well.

I didn't purchase merchandise, so I'm hoping that it will be available in the dashboard to purchase later, but before the event.

I didn't purchase merchandise, so I'm hoping that it will be available in the dashboard to purchase later, but before the event.
It will be, I can see the option to buy in my runDisney account now, but I couldn’t last week after I registered with CrD

FOMO got the better of me. Registered for the Dumbo Double Dare. Now to figure out what to do about Marathon Weekend. I really wish they'd left this on the traditional Labor Day Weekend dates....
I'm holding out hope that you guys all register and this thing sells out quickly so that I don't need to continue being responsible for long. I managed to not register so far, but I don't know how long I can hold out for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter