Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

I’m only going for kids races, which still isn’t open. If there’s twitter news about that could someone post? Thanks!

One just flipped to 44 min and another flipped to 53 min. Fingers crossed! Arrrggghhh!!!

Mine are starting to come down. Still at 50ish minutes on all of the them, but there's movement at least.

This might work out better, if you remember the one time people who jumped in the queue after 10 and got ahead of people who entered the queue before that.
People who had waited two hours came away empty-handed with tears streaming down their cheeks. I got a spot, but I was furious for those who didn't.

FWIW kids races still show as "opening soon" so it'll be interesting if they are available or not during general registration. The one time we did them, they didn't open up til few weeks later but the info on website for this weekend shows time/date for today.....

One of mine still says "more than an hour" and I'm tempted to refresh it and hope for the best. Is that crazy talk?

I have one at over an hour and one at 16 minutes.. Wife is stuck at over an hour too... sigh. it shouldn't be this stressful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter