• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Good luck to everyone registering on Tuesday! I looked into flights and it's just not going to work for me to get out there. There's no airline that I have enough points with that has nonstop flights. Since I do these weekends solo I really to have free airfare. Maybe in a few years I'll have enough points on JetBlue.

I've had so much luck with Disney things that sell out fast lately I'm worried my luck is running out 😂

Still not sure if I should even try to add everything I want or check out first with DDD and then try for yoga and/or 5k.

I've had so much luck with Disney things that sell out fast lately I'm worried my luck is running out 😂

Still not sure if I should even try to add everything I want or check out first with DDD and then try for yoga and/or 5k.
I'm right there with you. I have to register for two races and then one for another runner. Just don't know how to do it.

Im with you guys. I’m thinking I’ll base it on how fast I get in. If I get a short wait, I may go for everything. Ugh! Just not sure!

I thought MW 2023 registration was bad but then I went though verified fan (unsuccessful) and capital one presale for Taylor Swift and now I feel like Disneyland can’t be nearly so bad.
I am still bitter about how that experience was with trying to get Taylor tickets!

I'm planning on Dumbo for myself, and 5k for myself, hubby, and DS. The question is whether I do my Dumbo first, and then go back in and try to do the others. I worry about taking too much time. Gonna call an audible on (hunger) game day, but I suspect I'll be selfish :)
Same here. I think I’m going to grab dumbo for myself and then go back in and try and get the 5k and kids race x2. 😬

I'm crossing my fingers that they don't end up with another complete site meltdown and delayed registration like MW, or else I'll be blowing off my poor dr. for my annual physical appt I have at 12:30p :rotfl:

Have to try and get 5 registrations tomorrow (3x Dumbo Double Dare and 2x 10k). Starting to wonder if I should go for the Dumbo ones first and then go back for the 10k later. I made it through the last two WDW marathon weekends (and the TSwift Eras tickets debacle), but also worried my luck is going to run out tomorrow, haha.

I'm crossing my fingers that they don't end up with another complete site meltdown and delayed registration like MW, or else I'll be blowing off my poor dr. for my annual physical appt I have at 12:30p :rotfl:

I was scheduling an appointment to get my taxes done for tomorrow. Originally I was going to book it for noon and then I thought better of it and took a 4 p.m. appointment instead.

I was scheduling an appointment to get my taxes done for tomorrow. Originally I was going to book it for noon and then I thought better of it and took a 4 p.m. appointment instead.
Yeah, I had already had the annual exam booked but I just went and looked and, miracle of miracles, I was able to find another appt for 5pm tomorrow! So now, at least ONE less thing to stress about, lol

Mood. I still need to bug my trainer about whether or not to register for the 5k again. But I have to take my car in for service and the first available was tomorrow morning. And decided did not want to possibly juggle registration for the race in the lobby of the car dealer first thing in the morning.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I haven't registered for. RUN Disney race since it was being handled by Active (?).

How is it done now? Do I need to create a separate account on another site? Or does it use my Disney site credentials now? I want to be prepared tomorrow morning and don't want to be scrambling.

Will the link be on the Run Disney event page?

Apologies if this has already been discussed, but I haven't registered for. RUN Disney race since it was being handled by Active (?).

How is it done now? Do I need to create a separate account on another site? Or does it use my Disney site credentials now? I want to be prepared tomorrow morning and don't want to be scrambling.

RunDisney manages the registration. Go here and check to see if your old RunDisney/Disney credentials are still good--with Disney IT, one never knows. If not, set up an account now.

https://manage.rundisney.com/login

Yeah the link will show up on the event page sometime before reg time tomorrow. Note it doesn’t exactly matter when you join the queue because they just kinda randomly sort you. And your left hoping one of the browsers gets you a good spot and in and out before filling.

Last time when I did Springtime. People were sharing queues (because RunDisney says don’t have multiple devices open but yeah no one listens) once they got their reg done for other people to use.

So if you end up in the back with a long wait. Keep an eye out on here.

Yeah the link will show up on the event page sometime before reg time tomorrow. Note it doesn’t exactly matter when you join the queue because they just kinda randomly sort you. And your left hoping one of the browsers gets you a good spot and in and out before filling.

Last time when I did Springtime. People were sharing queues (because RunDisney says don’t have multiple devices open but yeah no one listens) once they got their reg done for other people to use.

So if you end up in the back with a long wait. Keep an eye out on here.

Gotcha, thanks!

To tack on to what others said:

Registration Run-Down w/ Images! (A comprehensive run-down of the registration process) & Part 2

So..... I got an email from the Determination team for American Cancer Society at 5 PM today. It said they were releasing charity bibs at 6 PM today and registration would be open for 24 hours. I read the email at 8 PM. I immediately clicked through the registration link but of course everything was already sold out. But we know now that they are doing charity bibs for this DL weekend. If anyone hears of any other charities that may still have bibs please let us know!

So..... I got an email from the Determination team for American Cancer Society at 5 PM today. It said they were releasing charity bibs at 6 PM today and registration would be open for 24 hours. I read the email at 8 PM. I immediately clicked through the registration link but of course everything was already sold out. But we know now that they are doing charity bibs for this DL weekend. If anyone hears of any other charities that may still have bibs please let us know!
I read on a Facebook group that this charity has DL bibs for Half & 5k.
https://www.scottcarterfoundation.org/run-disney-races

A chothing question for those recent rD runners. Regarding the race shirts that rD gives you when you sign up for a race, how is the fit?? I've "heard" the quality isn't like the Champion Shirts we used to have in the past. I was just wondering if they are true to size and so on. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter