Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

So from what I overheard, he probably wasn't supposed to start helping with photos. Two supervisors (?) came over lamenting the fact that a line had formed saying that's what they wanted to avoid. They let the people in line stay and then cut the line after those people went through.
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT RUNDISNEY!

Is this how RunDisney works? I run the 5k, barely survive the 10k (which was my first 10k ever) and then have massive FOMO for the half marathon which I absolutely would not have been able to finish (this year)?!

Was able to watch the top 2 finish from my hotel room. Interesting that they had them running up clementine and then taking a left on to Disney way (like up the road that we went through security) instead of taking Disney way the whole time like I saw later runners doing when we left the hotel around 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter