Disneyland Half Marathon 2024

Also I wish I had my old Springtime bib lying around to check against corral wise. Because the numbers for my bibs for this are pretty close to what I had for that. (I more remember the 10 miler bib because I somehow got bib number 1000 and I just love that little stroke of luck).

How do you estimate your corral based on your bib number?
(This is my first RunDisney race.)

Generally the lower the number the lower the leter. Normally you can kind of compair with previous years. But considering this is the first time in 6 years its a bit of a crap shoot to know where one corral starts and the other ends. Especially since there were more corrals in 2017 (we went to J instead of G)

My check-in pass has my husband's birth date on it, so that's fun. My own fault because I know it accidentally auto-filled his info when registering, so I must have just missed it when I changed everything else.

Dumbo 232xx - no POT chose 2:31-2:45 half finish time and 10:01-12:00 for 10k (which seemed possible when I registered. Now though?)

Last edited:
You kind of don’t, the corral estimate is more based on your POT/pace estimate. Bib number is just assessing where everyone lines up to see if there’s a cutoff and if some people might have a mistake with their placement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter