Disneyland Girls Only Trip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you moving back to Oak Harbor (my childhood stomping grounds :laughing: )?

I don't think I'll make it to the next trip because I'm expecting my third child :scared1: . I've already told a couple of the ladies from the last trip, but I haven't told my family yet. I have high risks' pregnancies so I'm waiting until I get out of my first trimester. I had my first ultra sound yesterday and things look fine so far.

But it definately wasn't a planned pregancy so no congratulations are necessary :laughing: .

Wow Katie!:eek: That's some big news. So, you haven't told your kids or dh -- who I recall isn't so "dear"? How are you feeling? Gosh, that's kind of life changing stuff. I'm glad you shared with us.

We are actually looking to move back to the Pacific NW. Will probably rent on the Island until my dh decides if he really does want to build a house on the peninsula. That's his dream -- not really mine, but whatever. I'll just be happy to be out of this blasted heat! :)

MamaKate--

Congratulations! :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Sending you many many wishes for a healthy mommy and a healthy baby! :wizard:

Thanks for sharing the news,
Jen

Thank you!

Wow Katie!:eek: That's some big news. So, you haven't told your kids or dh -- who I recall isn't so "dear"? How are you feeling? Gosh, that's kind of life changing stuff. I'm glad you shared with us.:)

My husband knows that's why he kept calling during the whole ladies trip to make sure I wasn't drinking or riding thrill rides. I didn't drink but I was sure riding all the rides (I know, I'm a horrible mother :scared: ).

But my kids and the rest of my family don't know yet.

We are actually looking to move back to the Pacific NW. Will probably rent on the Island until my dh decides if he really does want to build a house on the peninsula. That's his dream -- not really mine, but whatever. I'll just be happy to be out of this blasted heat! :)

Good luck with selling your house and finding a new place out of the heat :laughing: .

Congratulations, Kate!

I hope that all goes well with your pregnancy. I will be thinking good thoughts gor you and your little one.:goodvibes

I don't think I'll make it to the next trip because I'm expecting my third child :scared1: . I've already told a couple of the ladies from the last trip, but I haven't told my family yet. I have high risks' pregnancies so I'm waiting until I get out of my first trimester. I had my first ultra sound yesterday and things look fine so far.

But it definately wasn't a planned pregancy so no congratulations are necessary :laughing: .

Kate: best wishes to you and your family--maybe this baby will be a thrill-ride junkie!

I was just thinking--isn't it funny that we all have our Disney obsession and then our lives go on in so many different directions? DM's (and FunnyGarcia's) impending moves; Katie's pregnancy; Steph's soon to be had test results; my Mom's surgery; people's job changes--etc.

It's a wonder we got so many people together as we did in April.

I'm glad we all have at least one thing in common -- I think --for me at least--it helps me stay grounded.

Thanks ladies.

Well I voted. Will be going but my travel mate will not (will miss ya WDWr). So I guess I will bringing my son along to get me through airports. He has never been to Disneyland so he can go do his own thing and I will hang with the gals. Oh and he is 26 so he can handle it by himself. :)

Well I voted. Will be going but my travel mate will not (will miss ya WDWr). So I guess I will bringing my son along to get me through airports. He has never been to Disneyland so he can go do his on thing and I will hang with the gals. Oh and he is 26 so he can handle it by himself. :)

no WAY do you have a son who is 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm. does he have a girlfriend? if not, we may need to set him up when he is here . . . . . my paralegal has a really cute 24 year old daughter . . . . and she has a DL annual pass. . . . . .

For the June trip---I am booked at Carnation Cafe for lunch at 1:00pm with my DD before our meet. What time were we thinking of having dinner?

I am really excited! 23 more days until I see the Castle!:cool1:

For the June trip---I am booked at Carnation Cafe for lunch at 1:00pm with my DD before our meet. What time were we thinking of having dinner?

I am really excited! 23 more days until I see the Castle!:cool1:

Daisy: I think Beth is getting in around 3 or 4--so I assume we will either play the "mini-MouseAdv." that Chris offered to put together or go to the parks and play for a few hours before we eat--we haven't decided on a dinnertime yet. I would probably vote for around 7 p.m. but will go with what every one else wants to do (yes, I'm easy :rotfl: :rotfl: (of course, DBF would not agree with that assessment))

Daisy: I think Beth is getting in around 3 or 4--so I assume we will either play the "mini-MouseAdv." that Chris offered to put together or go to the parks and play for a few hours before we eat--we haven't decided on a dinnertime yet. I would probably vote for around 7 p.m. but will go with what every one else wants to do (yes, I'm easy :rotfl: :rotfl: (of course, DBF would not agree with that assessment))

:lmao:

I think the mouse adventure sounds fun...but I don't think I will be able to participate with my DD.

I will, however, be at the dinner with all you great ladies!popcorn::

:lmao:

I think the mouse adventure sounds fun...but I don't think I will be able to participate with my DD.

Oh Daisy, I would never leave you or your DD out of the mouse adventure. :flower3: If you'd like to do it, I will make sure it will be doable for all ages. Last time I did one, we had a 7 yr old. How old is your DD? You may not go as quickly or complete as much, but no worries, it can be done ~ if you like. :goodvibes

For the ladies doing the mini-meet in June, have we decided that where we are going to eat dinner? Did we decide on Wine Country Trattoria? Let me know if you'd like me to make the ressie.
Well, I think most of us said that was fine. I say we just bite the bullet already and make a reservation for WCT.

I voted too, but highly doubt I'll be able to make it since we are planning to move as soon as we sell this house and I'm not renewing my AP. :sad1:
:sad1: :sad1:

Well planned or not, a new baby is always a joy. I hope you continue to do well, and will be thinking about you and the baby.
Do you plan to find out what it is as you get further along? If so, I wanna know! So I can go baby clothes shopping. ;)

I was just thinking--isn't it funny that we all have our Disney obsession and then our lives go on in so many different directions? DM's (and FunnyGarcia's) impending moves; Katie's pregnancy; Steph's soon to be had test results; my Mom's surgery; people's job changes--etc.

It's a wonder we got so many people together as we did in April.

I'm glad we all have at least one thing in common -- I think --for me at least--it helps me stay grounded.

Thanks ladies.
I think it's cool!! So many different women, different ages, with such different lives are able to come together and bond and become friends over their love of Disney! It's great. :goodvibes

And I'm so glad I went ahead and started the thread that night. To think I almost didn't cause I wasn't sure anyone would be interested! :rotfl:

I KNEW you were easy! ;)
7 p.m. dinner would be fine with me. If ya'll need to you can start the game early, and I can catch up with you when I get there. Don't delay on my account. :)

Oh Daisy, I would never leave you or your DD out of the mouse adventure. :flower3: If you'd like to do it, I will make sure it will be doable for all ages. Last time I did one, we had a 7 yr old. How old is your DD? You may not go as quickly or complete as much, but no worries, it can be done ~ if you like. :goodvibes
You are so nice to do this. Are there prizes or something? I don't know how it works. :confused: If so, and you need me to pick up some prize or anything just let me know.

Thank you to all those who voted so far for the new trip dates. I know some of you have said you aren't sure if you can make it or not, but I'm hoping that everyone will. :wizard:

It's still a ways off and who knows how things will change. Look at me, I wasn't expecting to be able to meet any of you and I was able to. Even if for only a day. :goodvibes

Well planned or not, a new baby is always a joy. I hope you continue to do well, and will be thinking about you and the baby.
Do you plan to find out what it is as you get further along? If so, I wanna know! So I can go baby clothes shopping. ;)

Heck yeah I'm going to find out. I'm an over planner so I have to know in advance so I can start buying things. I haven't had a baby in 11 years so I pretty much need everything. I'm only 8 weeks right now so I have another couple months before I find out.

You better join us for dinner ;) .

7 p.m. dinner would be fine with me. If ya'll need to you can start the game early, and I can catch up with you when I get there. Don't delay on my account. :)

I'll go ahead and make the ressie tomorrow for 7pm at Wine Country. If anyone objects, you better speak now :goodvibes .

JANUARY!!!! You got a new tag!!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

What the heck does it mean? :confused: :rotfl2:

I want to know what it means too :confused: .

I'll go ahead and make the ressie tomorrow for 7pm at Wine Country. If anyone objects, you better speak now :goodvibes .
Thanks Katie! :banana:

This is who I have down for that day so far:
Mommau4/Beth
toocherie/Cheryl
Califgirl/Chris
Zoemakes5/Michelle
MamaKate/Katie
castleeto/Shelly
daisy_77/January and her DD

I remember Michelle mentioning she might bring along her DD, but I'm not sure if she decided to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter