• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland FTW Question...

Well, lookie what I just found on YouTube:

FTW DVD Part 1
FTW DVD Part 2

I laughed out loud when I stumbled into those video clips a few moments ago. It appears that someone ripped the FTW DVD and uploaded it to YouTube back in November of 2007. It's a shame that I didn't know about that earlier -- it would have saved me some aggravation since my copy of the video didn't arrive in the US Mail until January of 2008.

Now that the video is up on YouTube, I hope others will have the opportunity to view it. Of course, Disney should really put that video on the FTW website. And they should make sure that it's viewable in a multitude of formats, especially in high-resolution. However, until that day comes, the video clips on YouTube are certainly better than a sharp stick in the eye (a.k.a., better than nothin'). ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter