Disneyland fitness classes

surgefest

DIS Veteran
I see Disneyland offers a lot of fitness classes for hotel guests. When I look at the schedule however I don’t see all of the classes. Is that because no one has booked them or are they just not offered during those days???

Also has anyone done any of these classes/yoga classes offered??? How was it? What was your experience like etc?? Thanks so much!! I’m having trouble finding reviews.

I've taken paddleboard yoga at GCH and it was a lot of fun! I am looking to take more when I'm back at the end of March, and I called the spa and asked when the schedule is released. They told me it is entirely dependent on when Disneyland wants to let them know -- which can be a month out or just a week out. So she told me to check the schedule 1-2 weeks before I arrive.

When we did paddleboard yoga last year, my husband and I were the only ones who signed up.

I've taken paddleboard yoga at GCH and it was a lot of fun! I am looking to take more when I'm back at the end of March, and I called the spa and asked when the schedule is released. They told me it is entirely dependent on when Disneyland wants to let them know -- which can be a month out or just a week out. So she told me to check the schedule 1-2 weeks before I arrive.

When we did paddleboard yoga last year, my husband and I were the only ones who signed up.
That sounds awesome! That’s actually the class that looked the most intriguing! How long was it? What time did your class start? Anything else I should know. I’m hoping it is offered!

That sounds awesome! That’s actually the class that looked the most intriguing! How long was it? What time did your class start? Anything else I should know. I’m hoping it is offered!
We think it was 7:30 or 8:00am, and I think it lasted a half-hour. The instructor gave us the option to get in and bring the paddleboard out on our own, or get on the board and have the instructor pull us out. I waded in and my husband was pulled out. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter