Disneyland Express and Early Flight

foohpah

DIS Veteran
I was going to book DL Express today for my upcoming trip (the conference I am attending is offering a discount). I am flying out of LAX. For my return trip home my flight is at 9:35 on Saturday, 5/6. It looks like the first DL Express pickup at DLH is 6:00 AM. I know DL is quite a distance from LAX and I have heard that LAX is not the easiest of airports to fly out of. Will taking this first shuttle be a problem or should I arrange alternative transportation to make sure I don't miss my flight?

I was going to book DL Express today for my upcoming trip (the conference I am attending is offering a discount). I am flying out of LAX. For my return trip home my flight is at 9:35 on Saturday, 5/6. It looks like the first DL Express pickup at DLH is 6:00 AM. I know DL is quite a distance from LAX and I have heard that LAX is not the easiest of airports to fly out of. Will taking this first shuttle be a problem or should I arrange alternative transportation to make sure I don't miss my flight?

At 6am on a Saturday you should be fine. If it were a weekday I would be worried, but if your bus leaves at 6 you should be there by 6:45 (not sure if it makes other stops on the way, but either way you're good).

Last edited:
Yeah, for a Saturday AM you will should arrive 2 hours ahead of your departure no problem and that is not a peak time at LAX. I would not worry.

Thanks! DLH is the last pickup so I should be headed straight to the airport. Will be an early morning but glad it does not need to be any earlier.

I'd say if you're a single adult and don't have to wrangle a group and bags through the airport, a better time saver would be to invest in TSA PreCheck than pay for another ride to the airport. It might have to added at the time you book the ticket, but contact your airline to see if they can add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter