Disneyland ECV

joerohdesearring

Earning My Ears
I have a trip this fall in Disneyland and will be needing to rent an ECV. I would prefer to rent from an outside vendor so I can use it to get to and from my hotel. I usually use gold mobility in WDW and love their customer service/scooters are in great condition. Does anyone have a recommendation for a company they have personally dealt with in California?

I have a trip this fall in Disneyland and will be needing to rent an ECV. I would prefer to rent from an outside vendor so I can use it to get to and from my hotel. I usually use gold mobility in WDW and love their customer service/scooters are in great condition. Does anyone have a recommendation for a company they have personally dealt with in California?

I am local to Disneyland and honestly have not found any that are as great as Gold!

But, I have used Deckert Surgical several times for wheelchair rentals and they are very nice and always delivered quality wheelchairs.

We tried Cloud of Goods for a scooter once at Disneyland and it was a disaster. I refer to that scooter as a "Frankenscooter" as it looked like it had pieces from several different types of scooters all mashed together to create one. It held zero charge and we had concerns about getting back to the room more than once with it. When I contacted them about a replacement, they were unhelpful and would not (or could not) get another one to us, so we had to make do with the terrible one.

I see a lot in the parks such as Anaheim Scooters, Select Scooter Rentals, and One Stop Mobility. We have not tried them, but if we were to do a scooter, we would try one of those. We bought a wheelchair instead though, so no need for one at Disneyland. Like WDW, Scooterbug is the only one allowed to drop off at the Disneyland resorts. I think some of the ones I mentioned above are along Harbor, so you could grab from there and then scoot over to the park.

Deckert Surgical Company in Santa Ana is a popular off-site ECV provider for Disneyland. Just like in Florida, you'll have to make arrangements to meet them for drop off and pick up (Scooterbug is the only featured provider at DLR just like WDW).

I've used Deckert for years and have always been happy with them.

I rented from One Stop Mobility this past December. If you stay at the Camelot Inn & Suites, they let you leave it down with them for charging to not take up space in your room. We stayed at the Grand Legacy at the Parks and just picked it up the morning before going to the park then dropped it off after our last night. They were friendly, and it was a simple process.

I rented from One Stop Mobility this past December. If you stay at the Camelot Inn & Suites, they let you leave it down with them for charging to not take up space in your room. We stayed at the Grand Legacy at the Parks and just picked it up the morning before going to the park then dropped it off after our last night. They were friendly, and it was a simple process.
Great to hear some info about one stop mobility! That is one company I had heard about. We will be at another hotel but not too far from there.

I am local to Disneyland and honestly have not found any that are as great as Gold!

But, I have used Deckert Surgical several times for wheelchair rentals and they are very nice and always delivered quality wheelchairs.

We tried Cloud of Goods for a scooter once at Disneyland and it was a disaster. I refer to that scooter as a "Frankenscooter" as it looked like it had pieces from several different types of scooters all mashed together to create one. It held zero charge and we had concerns about getting back to the room more than once with it. When I contacted them about a replacement, they were unhelpful and would not (or could not) get another one to us, so we had to make do with the terrible one.

I see a lot in the parks such as Anaheim Scooters, Select Scooter Rentals, and One Stop Mobility. We have not tried them, but if we were to do a scooter, we would try one of those. We bought a wheelchair instead though, so no need for one at Disneyland. Like WDW, Scooterbug is the only one allowed to drop off at the Disneyland resorts. I think some of the ones I mentioned above are along Harbor, so you could grab from there and then scoot over to the park.
We had rented from Deckert for our trip next week and tried to phone today and it says their phone has been disconnected! Im going to have to try somewhere else as I am not going to cross my fingers and hope it will still arrive

We had rented from Deckert for our trip next week and tried to phone today and it says their phone has been disconnected! Im going to have to try somewhere else as I am not going to cross my fingers and hope it will still arrive

Oh wow! I would also be renting from somewhere else to ensure I had one if that happened to me! Wonder what is up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter