Disneyland Drug Store!

We were visiting for Christmas last year when I came up sick (of course) and I went to buy Dayquil at a store at GCH and had second thoughts on what I was going to be paying but, of course, I did for the convenience.

This is good to know. I usually carry some Aleve. Glad to know other OTC meds are available in the park. Yes, they may be less expensive at Target/Walmart, but sometimes you pay for convenience. I would hate to give up park time to save a couple bucks on medication.

First time we ever went to the park, many years ago...I got an awful headache. Couldn't find tylenol anywhere.
I finally asked, and the nice lady said they keep it "undercover". Ruins the magic, dontcha know?
She just gave it to me...

On our trip last week we discovered the first aid station in DCA has an eyeglass repair kit. We had a screw on a pair of sunglasses that was about to fall out, and they had a whole lot including the small screwdrivers, screws, and other necessities for making repairs.
Of course then I also needed a band aid because the screw driver slipped and sliced my finger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter