Disneyland dining reservations question

donaldsgal

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We are going to DL for the first time in July, and our dining reservation starts tomorrow. Do you have to make dining reservations day by day, or can you make them for the whole trip at once? I know DLR doesn't have the 180 days + 10 rule, but I wasn't sure if I'm going to need to reserve each day at a time.

Thanks!

Hi all! We are going to DL for the first time in July, and our dining reservation starts tomorrow. Do you have to make dining reservations day by day, or can you make them for the whole trip at once? I know DLR doesn't have the 180 days + 10 rule, but I wasn't sure if I'm going to need to reserve each day at a time.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure it is day by day, but DL reservations aren't nearly as cut throat as WDW ones are. You should be just fine if you want to wait and do everything at once.

Yes, day by day. You don't have to be up and ready as soon as they come available, unlike Disney World, but it never hurts to lock them down if you know your plans for certain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter