Disneyland dining reservations- 60 days out, day by day only, correct?

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
With absolutely no preference of any kind given to those with Disney hotel reservations? Just wanted to confirm this, thanks!

I'm not sure about the hotel so someone else can probably answer that. I think you have to call them to make the reservation?

If you're doing it online, you do have to wait for the day for it open up. I usually calculate when the 60 days are nearing and check in once a day till my intended time opens up.

Also, it is not necessary to be on right when the reservations open up at DL. And don't be surprised if you get on at the 60-day mark and things aren't yet available - dining packages and the like. They're often not loaded right on the day. We were at day 51 once when the WOC Dessert Party finally opened up for us.

Unless you are trying to book a dining package, most reservations can be booked late. We are going in a week, and there are still plenty of reservations open at most restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter