Disneyland DCA Trip

dizneyman

Earning My Ears
Our family being a Walt Disney World frequent (flyer) visitor wanted to visit the place we dreamed about as kids, the original Walt Disney creation, Disneyland. We spent 11 days in July exploring Disneyland and California Adventure as well as California itself. It was a vacation our family will never forget. For us Disneyland was an experience completely different and unique from Disney World. It was the place that Walt Disney's dream was realized under his watchful eye. It's where everything that is wonderful about today's Disney came to life. We stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel and loved it, you know we walked to the parks in a matter of minutes. Downtown Disney was right at our doorstep, my son especially enjoyed ESPN Zone and seeing an Upclose taping with Magic Johnson. At California Adventure we rode rides until we were worn out. I can say we were not disappointed and that anyone from Florida thinking about visiting Disneyland, DO IT!! Take the Walking in Walt's Footsteps tour, it's a must for Disney enthusiasts. The weather, seeing Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, and the beaches was great too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter