Disneyland countdown thread.....

So lame, I know but my ticker is off. :rotfl2: We arrive at Disneyland November 27 which is 8 days from today not counting today. My ticker says 7. I checked the ticker sight and put in my dates again and it's showing 7 days. I know my OCD is showing but the main point is:

8 days !!!

I know it is still a long way off, but I will be IN DISNEYLAND in:

175 DAYS

The party will be DM, DSis, Me, DH, DMiL (poor DH will be the only male :))
We will be there May 14 - 18, 2012 with 1 day at DTD/hotel pool and 3-day park hoppers, flying home on the 18th.
We will be in two separate rooms, all staying at the CCI.
DH and I have been to DL before, but for everyone else, it will be their first time.

Well the countdown on my phone says 22 days but my ticker says 23. It doesn't really matter since we are driving up at midnight soooooooooooooo

22.5 DAYS!!!!

hahah couldnt resist the humor:-)

FIVE MORE DAYS!

(Unless my daughter has to have surgery on her broken arm. In that case, my trip will obviously be canceled and there will be a whole lot more days before I go back. We won't know until Tuesday. Fingers crossed for my girl.)

9 hours!!!! Our flight leaves at 6:30 tomorrow morning!

Which means I should probably be going to bed...:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter