Disneyland countdown thread.....

Breath in...breath out... breath in... 10 more days!!
Kids still have no clue...I've held it in for 2 whole monthes now. I can tell them at the airport in 9 days and roughly 13 hours!! I can do it it right :scared1:? UgH~the closer it gets,the harder it is not to tell them...

:thumbsup2 How have you kept it a secret? DH and I kept it a secret, once, in 2005. We got a trip from Santa. It's almost pained me to keep it quiet.

I think I might have the record...

:goodvibes I once started a pre-trippie at 563 days. :blush:

2 More Days!!!!!!!!

I'm scared about crowds, but I'll hope for the best!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

:thumbsup2 How have you kept it a secret? DH and I kept it a secret, once, in 2005. We got a trip from Santa. It's almost pained me to keep it quiet.

:goodvibes I once started a pre-trippie at 563 days. :blush:

It is painful! Everytime I think about it, I giggle, some days I could just bust wide open. I have even had dreams that we blew it by accident. We haven't told relatives or anyone because we had a relative blow "Santa" one time for my niece by mistake. My strength is hopping on the disboards and anticipating their faces at the airport. Like I said, right now its breath in...breath out... focus on something else! It will be worth it though! Yay, I have managed another day!!!:yay:
9 more days!

:thumbsup2 :dance3: :cheer2::hippie::cheer2::rotfl::thumbsup2

:banana::woohoo: 65 days for our SURPRISE 1st trip to Disneyland.....

When: March 13 - March 19, 2010
Where: Embassy Suites South

Ours will be our first trip to Disneyland too! We've been to Disney World 6
times and just can't wait!!!

I do believe I have 35 days left to go and I am so excited it was just last week when I felt like this trip was going to be worthwile...Now I am planning and I cant believe it's almost here!!!

This is the hard part for me because you wait and wait and plan and plan and get all excited then it's over in a flash. But I do my best to savor every single moment. And it certainly keeps me going at work.

67 DAYS!! :yay: :yay:

When: March 26 -20, 2009
Where: Grand California Vacation Club - 1 bedroom
Why: Annual Mother/daughter vacation

This is the hard part for me because you wait and wait and plan and plan and get all excited then it's over in a flash. But I do my best to savor every single moment. And it certainly keeps me going at work.

::yes:: The countdown and planning keep me sane between trips. ;)

2 DAYS!! :cheer2:

We'll be driving about 8 hours tomorrow and I'm even excited about that!

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter