• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Complaints?

mic.keyfan

It was all started by a mouse!
HI FELLOW DIS-ERS!
I have been reading/hearing some negative chatter about Disneyland lately!:sad2: It seems fellow Disney travelers to the west are experiencing ride breakdowns/closures (NOT REFURBS) and longer than normal wait times because of the breakdowns AND refurbishments. I just read this morning that there are not enough rides open to accommodate the crowds!?:confused3
I am looking for some feedback from anyone that has ben there the last month!
We have our first DLR trip planned for the second week of June and are hoping we haven't made a huge mistake! We have been to WDW more times than I can count, and just want to visit the place where it all began! Thoughts?? :scratchin Thanks in advance for your input!:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter