• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland budget and pictures?

KimmiMouse

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have seen a ton of information in Disney World, does anyone have any information on Disneyland? We just met today to sign our contract and plan on doing 40 guests, minimum expenditure $15,000.
Thank you and we look forward to your response :)
Kim

Hi Kim! My DH and I were married at the DLR in Sept 2010. We kept everything pretty simple and small (20 guests) but it was still incredibly magical.

I still have my BEO and of course a ton of pictures that I would be happy to share. I'll gather everything together and will post back asap.

Who is your assigned wedding planner and have you scheduled a tasting/planning session yet?

You're going to have an amazing wedding!!

Hi Kim! My DH and I were married at the DLR in Sept 2010. We kept everything pretty simple and small (20 guests) but it was still incredibly magical.

I still have my BEO and of course a ton of pictures that I would be happy to share. I'll gather everything together and will post back asap.

Who is your assigned wedding planner and have you scheduled a tasting/planning session yet?

You're going to have an amazing wedding!!

Here is a link to some wedding photos & information for you: http://s822.photobucket.com/user/disneybride9910/slideshow/Facebook/Wedding/Disney Wedding

Some of the photos have captions but to read them you have to hover over the picture for a few seconds (kind of a ridiculous system).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter