Disneyland and WDW on same trip?

Thanks, everyone! I hadn’t actually thought about the Premier Pass, but I will definitely look into that - that could work really well! We currently have the U.K. exclusive tickets, a 21 day and a 14 day (on offer for the same price as 7 days). I will need to price it out, but I think if we add a week at DL, it could work well to buy the Premier Pass. The exchange rate complicates things a little bit, but I will see what I can discover. Thank you all!
If you stick with the plan to start at Disneyland, I’m not sure that you’d be able to upgrade to the Premier pass with the already purchased WDW tickets (there might be an exception given it’s for the Premier). If you start in Orlando, you could upgrade those tickets there to the Premier pass. (Just FYI before you spend time calculating the price impacts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter