Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

I plan on it, I need to drum up interest in the Resort Swap :lmao:. I can add 3 more groups if I can get my remaining groups done. I hope to have that accomplished tomorrow. And will post the thread then. Just hope my stupid cold doesn't take too much out of me.

Thankfully, I waited to do the Adventureland group...long word, and we almost had a catastrophe, and it wouldn't fit across the page! :scared1: So I am making skinny letters, and it should all fit.

I plan on it, I need to drum up interest in the Resort Swap :lmao:. I can add 3 more groups if I can get my remaining groups done. I hope to have that accomplished tomorrow. And will post the thread then. Just hope my stupid cold doesn't take too much out of me.

Thankfully, I waited to do the Adventureland group...long word, and we almost had a catastrophe, and it wouldn't fit across the page! :scared1: So I am making skinny letters, and it should all fit.

It worked...I signed up for two groups in the resort swap and just this afternoon I was applauding myself for my restraint:rotfl2:

The titles are great! Thanks for the slideshow sneak-peek! I'm so excited to get these back. KICKING myself for not being in the big thunder mtn. group!

Those titles came out awesome! I really really want the Mad TEA party one - that and the Small World are my favorites. Now I'm just going to have to sign up for something like that next time - maybe in the AK swap. Great job, all!

Hey everyone! Checking in to let you know my groups are postal!!

Thanks for your patience and I am sorry I am the last one and y'all are waiting on me!!

I always wait too long and then design, tear apart, redesign....

I will post pics after awhile -

Thanks again for being patient!

Critter Country -
swap004.jpg

A nod to CBJ and Pooh Bear -

swap003.jpg

A is for parade group. Main Street - my theme was the shops - I was trying for the Timepieces Store and Emporium.

swap002.jpg

Toy Story Mania

swap001.jpg

Partners Statue - flash glare is making it hard to see but that quote is what is actually on the statue -

I apparently did not take a picture of my Matterhorn letters - sorry - so if you are in that group - I went for the woodworking detail on my R and the O is my (mostly DHs) take on leiderhosen - and the cast member costumes.

Yay! Don't worry, you aren't last. I'm still not done. Everything was going swimmingly, until I got knocked down by a cold.

I can't see your pics, but I am sure they are cute! For some reason, I can't connect to the DIS except through a proxy server. Don't know what is going on, but I hope it fixes itself soon. I don't think I've said anything to get points/banned!

Hope, Susan is having the same problem. Not being able to see the DISboards. She can see other websites. Just not this one.

Weird, huh?

Very nice TRM! It looks like our Walt elements will match very nicely! :thumbsup2

Oh Yay!!

I know the title needs something extra but I could not find what I was looking for locally so I thought others could add some extra bling in their own taste!

Also, Hope - hostess gifts always throw me because I don't know your personal style - hope you can use what I sent!!

Hope, Susan is having the same problem. Not being able to see the DISboards. She can see other websites. Just not this one.

Weird, huh?

I posted a message on the Technical board. With my "just enough knowledge to get me into trouble," I think there might have been a DNS change. When they make changes like that, it takes awhile for all the ISP's to get the new info so the website and ISP can "talk" to each other again. Some ISP's update faster than others. So I think I just have to wait it out. The only other thing I can think of is that the DIS tried to block a specific IP (spammer or something) and accidentally banned a range of IP's, or some software code error that Comcast doesn't like, etc.

:rolleyes1 I have just enough knowledge to get myself into trouble too. :rotfl2:

I'll see if Susan is using Comcast. We use Embark.

Hope, no you haven't been busted!! :)

I don't know what is going on.. I haven't had any issues...but I have noticed in all of Hope's posted just before her apostophre's ... she is getting the back slash too... computer stuff.. I'm techno dumb so I hope someone can get you the answer soon!

I am working now...so tell Susan. I am going to guess it was option #2...since it got fixed so quickly after my Tech forum post. I'll go clean up my backslashes now...I think it was a result of using the proxy site.

Ok hope - I am back!! But I cannot find my DC # receipt!!! I promise I mailed it!! Priority - big envelope!!

When I find the DC # I will PM you.

Last package is here!

I still have a couple of my own things to finish up now that my cold is subsiding. I'll finish up with the sorting, and then hopefully have the packages ready to take to the PO on Tuesday.

Off to take pictures of more groups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter