• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland ADR's

BoatDriver

DisDad #824
Can someone confirm for me what time Advanced Dining Reservations open up for Disneyland? I've looked everywhere, and I keep finding different answers.

Is it 3:00am PST and 6:00am EST, or 6:00am PST and 9:00am EST?

Thanks guys! I'm typically up before 6:00am EST with dogs and kids, so I'll just start checking throughout the morning.

If you're looking for a really tough ADR (Blue Bayou, Trader Sam's, Oga's) and you have very little flexibility in your schedule, I'd be online promptly at 0300 hours.
I tested the system for two weeks before my April dates were due to come up, and the ADRs dropped at 0600 every time.
Until it can time to make the actual reservation. That morning, they came online at 3 Pacific.
Fortunately, I was only after an easier target that day.
For the next three mornings, I was up at 3. And I got all of the above -- and Lamplight Lounge to boot.

Best of luck.
But remember, ADR- watch services can help greatly if you miss any must-haves. Also, guests staying on property apparently have a small bucket of ADRs held for them.
And if all else fails, check the day before, when many people tend to cancel.

0300 PST is actually still doable for me. I'm up before 0600 EST anyway, so I'll be sure to start checking early

Oddly I discovered that once I booked my GCH booking, reservations were dropping even earlier than previous days before. I got some premium bookings at 1am (which was 10pm in Australia) Trader Sams, Fantasmic Riverbelle Premium Package, Ogas etc.
So was this because I had an on-site hotel booking? It was pure luck that I tested at that time and then completed each other days reservations at 1am.

Oddly I discovered that once I booked my GCH booking, reservations were dropping even earlier than previous days before. I got some premium bookings at 1am (which was 10pm in Australia) Trader Sams, Fantasmic Riverbelle Premium Package, Ogas etc.
So was this because I had an on-site hotel booking? It was pure luck that I tested at that time and then completed each other days reservations at 1am.
I've wondered the same thing. We're staying at DLH. Were the ADRs dropping at 6 on my test reruns because the system KNEW I wasn't really staying on site that day? And then when it got to the day of my first reservation, I and other on-siters got access at 3?

I've wondered the same thing. We're staying at DLH. Were the ADRs dropping at 6 on my test reruns because the system KNEW I wasn't really staying on site that day? And then when it got to the day of my first reservation, I and other on-siters got access at 3?
Thanks. I am staying at GCH. I am going to be up at 3am EST when I make my reservations!!

I got mine at 3am PST today for Oga’s. Right before 3am I restarted my phone and made sure everything was closed out. I also logged in on safari instead of using the app. (And I am not staying onsite.)

For the last three days, reservations have been dropping at 3am pacific time for me. I am not staying on property, so my drop time is definitely not tied to my hotel. I booked Trader Sam’s, Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge brunch, Cafe Orleans, and Oga’s. (for some reason in the past, the harder to get reservations seemed to drop later than the easier ones, but everything opened up at the same time for me this time) Definitely have alarms set for both drop times!

For the last three days, reservations have been dropping at 3am pacific time for me. I am not staying on property, so my drop time is definitely not tied to my hotel. I booked Trader Sam’s, Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge brunch, Cafe Orleans, and Oga’s. (for some reason in the past, the harder to get reservations seemed to drop later than the easier ones, but everything opened up at the same time for me this time) Definitely have alarms set for both drop times!
Not seeing anything so far this morning

Interesting. Reservations opened at 3:00am pacific on the dot for me this morning. Considering how much Disney charges, it would be nice if they were more consistent with these things.
That's mildly enraging. Two different browsers, the app, and we have reservations at Grand Cal that entire week. Still nothing.

9:00am EST on the dot. I have no idea why it opens earlier for some than others, but at least I know it works eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter