Disneyland ADR process - all at once or day by day

DMA832

Earning My Ears
In the past when I booked ADR at Disneyland, I could only do it one day at a time once I hit the 60-day mark which is different than WDW where you can book for the entirety of your stay. Is that still the case, where I can only book ADRs one day at a time for Disneyland? I'm hoping that I only have one early morning vs 5!

You are correct. Sadly, it is only one day at a time. Depending on the restaurant, you may be able to snag an ADR less than 60 days out.

I've read that some reservations open up at 3 am pacific. Is that accurate and if so, are there any particular restaurants that seem to open at 3 am?

I've read that some reservations open up at 3 am pacific. Is that accurate and if so, are there any particular restaurants that seem to open at 3 am?

They only open early once in a while, so I think it's a glitch in the system. I've seen them open up the night before once or twice, too.

If you're staying onsite you are able to reserve earlier than 6 am.

They only open early once in a while, so I think it's a glitch in the system. I've seen them open up the night before once or twice, too.

If you're staying onsite you are able to reserve earlier than 6 am.
Is this confirmed and if so, what time does it start? I have seen some reports (and experienced it myself on some trips for some reservations) that you can sometimes reserve early if staying onsite and the reservation is linked. But I thought it was still sporadic, and not a sure thing. If this has changed, that would be great for us!

Is this confirmed and if so, what time does it start? I have seen some reports (and experienced it myself on some trips for some reservations) that you can sometimes reserve early if staying onsite and the reservation is linked. But I thought it was still sporadic, and not a sure thing. If this has changed, that would be great for us!
I didn't see that for our March trip. We are staying onsite. None of ours opened up early, except Trader Sam's. It opened one day before 6am, but I thought it was only 15 minutes. I looked a few minutes before 6am, and some of the times were already gone.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed yet. It's worked for me most times I stayed onsite. The only time it didn't is when I booked my Dapper Days room through a different hotel reservation system.

For me, dining reservations opened around 4am PST. You wouldn't have to get up super early to check, you could try at 5:45am, because even that would help alot.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed yet. It's worked for me most times I stayed onsite. The only time it didn't is when I booked my Dapper Days room through a different hotel reservation system.

For me, dining reservations opened around 4am PST. You wouldn't have to get up super early to check, you could try at 5:45am, because even that would help alot.
Is this on the app or website? I only saw Trader Sam’s open up early on the website.

It was on the website.
I’m curious if it’s related to the restaurants or just a fluke. Our ADRs are on 3/9-12. Here are the restaurants I booked. What are your dates and restaurants? I was on 5-10 minutes before everyday, and only Trader Sam’s was up early and maybe even for 1 day I tried. We have a linked reservation at Disneyland Villas.

Blue Bayou
GCH Bar
Trader Sam’s
Carthay Circle
Plaza

Once again, staying onsite does not give you an advantage. It is wishful thinking + servers having a dif time zone. If it did give you an advantage, don't you think DLR would promote it???? And everyone who stays on site would be able to as well.

I’m curious if it’s related to the restaurants or just a fluke. Our ADRs are on 3/9-12. Here are the restaurants I booked. What are your dates and restaurants? I was on 5-10 minutes before everyday, and only Trader Sam’s was up early and maybe even for 1 day I tried. We have a linked reservation at Disneyland Villas.

Blue Bayou
GCH Bar
Trader Sam’s
Carthay Circle
Plaza
When I was able to book early it was for trips last year. It worked for all the restaurants. It seems very inconsistent.

When I was able to book early it was for trips last year. It worked for all the restaurants. It seems very inconsistent.
I have onsite reservations and I haven’t been able to book before 6 am pacific EXCEPT GCH Craftsman Bar which was available on the app before 6 am. I only found that by clicking into GCH directly and checking on availability from the GCH page, not through the all dining reservation page. I’m not sure how early it was available since when I checked it was about 10 mins to 6 am but many of the times were already taken. Since Trader Sam’s and GCH were available early, maybe hotel restaurants are opened before the official time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter