DisneyDMBNut FINALLY got her dream wedding!! VR Trip Report

I have just finished your TR ad I loved it you and your Hubby look so happy in very much in love in all your pics. You look like you had lots and lots of fun

Thank you for sharing this i really enjoyed reading it

Bridrav - No..Palo will not bend the age rule unless you have a Castaway Cay ceremony..then you have a private cake cutting in Palo

Our DD was getting antsy at the photography portion of the VR..she was itching to run and join her friends in the club. Everynight, the kids couldn't wait to leave the dinner table to go to the club...but she was 10..maybe that is different for a 15 year old

Thank you Tinks..it was really a great vacation and great wedding..just like a Fairy Tale!princess:

I showed your TR to my parents yesterday so they would know what to expect. It was very helpful!

Question, did you have a first dance? or do any dancing at all? It didn't seam like you did. DF hates dancing but is hung up on wanting various songs 'played at his wedding' and it would be nice to have a first dance at least.

We had a dance in the club.. We could have done it on deck but chose not to since we did the cake in palo

I just read your TR--everything was beautiful! And you look so joyful in every picture. I :lovestruc your bouquet!

Thank you so much..it was such a joyful day..I am glad it was captured in my pictures.
I love green and was really having a hard time finding something to send to Cathy to show what I wanted...Now that I am finished, I see the jade and white everywhere...figures!

Thank you so much..it was such a joyful day..I am glad it was captured in my pictures.
I love green and was really having a hard time finding something to send to Cathy to show what I wanted...Now that I am finished, I see the jade and white everywhere...figures!

Betsy, you looked so beautiful. I love your dress. Can I borrow it when I get married? lol. I want to have a beach wedding and that's exactly like the dress of my dreams. I am so happy you got your dream wedding and your prince. I can only pray that I'm blessed as you are. God bless and good luck to the three of you on your life together. Happy Mickey

My friend Amanda just used the same dress for her church ceremony...It is Alfred Angelo's Destiny collection..the shoes the model is wearing are the same shoes I ended uo getting...but I got them from Penny's for about $40 cheaper!
58ebc5de-3fe5-4f2e-9772-a55f696c0963.enlargedNormal.jpg

My friend Amanda just used the same dress for her church ceremony...It is Alfred Angelo's Destiny collection..the shoes the model is wearing are the same shoes I ended uo getting...but I got them from Penny's for about $40 cheaper!
58ebc5de-3fe5-4f2e-9772-a55f696c0963.enlargedNormal.jpg

Betsy, thanks so much for the information!!! And for the shoe tip, I'm very practical when it comes to shoes and I like to get the best deal. Thanks again!!! God bless

Yes..love me a shoe bargain..I hunted and hunted for shoes but didn't want to pay $70 for the shoes from Alfred Angelo..then one night about a month before the wedding, we walked into Penny's and they were there for $29!!

They ended up being almost the same as my bridesmaids shoes..same silver bottom..it was funny!

Got a new video clip...I should have the entire video by Wednesday!

Ordered a remake of our wedding cake..Monday is our 2nd anniversary...Publix did a pretty good job..I even got chocolate sauce to drizzle over
fuq1if.jpg

116m2gw.jpg

Just read your whole VR trip report and it was awesome! Everything was beautiful and you both look so happy. Wishing you all the best!

Me too..I may not wait till next year for another..I may go to publix and order an almond cream buttercream cake for Thanksgiving!

You never have to wait for a holiday for cake. My mom buys cake cause she wants them! :rotfl: Our grocery up here makes excellent ones as well. :)

ok just started reading your report, looks really lovely...

your dress was beautiful...you remind me of christine brinkley...do you know the girl I mean?

that couples massage looked like such a lovely experience, me and dbf are talking about honeymoon ideas...between disney, a cruise or sandals!

Thank you very much! The couple's massage in the Villa Spa was amazing!!

I just read your TR from start to finish and how beautiful your VR was. If I read correctly you were also married in 2007, so were we in June. I have to admit you have me convinced to talk my DH into a VR on DCL after our 5 year Anniversary and during my 30th Birthday trip. Congratulations to you and your DH. I love the remake of your cake by Publix. I miss Publix's cakes (can you tell I'm still a Floridian at heart?). Absolutely beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter