DisneyDining.com says starting this August adults without kids can't visit the Magic Kingdom during summer or on weekends

I doubt it. Seems the old argument resurfaced on Reddit with someone ranting about it. The article itself you reference says towards the end Disney isn't planning on changing this. The story is clickbait IMO

🥱
"Especially when they learn that such restrictions are nothing more than a satirical firing-back at the ridiculous public outrage against Disney adults of any age, regardless of their parental status or lack thereof.

You read that correctly. Disney has no plans to restrict any Guest from Magic Kingdom on any day on the basis of whether they have children. At least for now . . ."

🥱
"Especially when they learn that such restrictions are nothing more than a satirical firing-back at the ridiculous public outrage against Disney adults of any age, regardless of their parental status or lack thereof.

You read that correctly. Disney has no plans to restrict any Guest from Magic Kingdom on any day on the basis of whether they have children. At least for now . . ."
So...they just made this up? The article came up on my Google News feed.

Why would they make up something like that? Why would they make up *anything*?
To drive more traffic to their site, to create faux outrage and division, for more revenue due to more people clicking and more page views, for more $$ because many people don’t have morals or ethics and don’t care about lying. There is lots of made up stuff for lots of reasons not just the Disney stuff.

I can't stop laughing. No disrespect to the OP, but how could this even remotely be a thing.

Sorry Ma'am. No entrance for you. No screaming toddler with you...you're outta here!
That's why I asked here. It seemed weird, but people and companies do a lot of things I don't understand.

Because gullible people will believe anything they read??? And then post about it. :rolleyes:
Oh well. I'm going to go quit my job now because I'm supposed to be able to teach people how to avoid things like this. I can't be trusted to do that anymore.

So...they just made this up? The article came up on my Google News feed.
Yes, they did make it up. To get people to click on their link. That's how they make money, the more clicks, the more they can get in advertising revenue. Pure garbage site, just like Inside the Mag**. Just because Google carries it doesn't mean it's true!

Oh well. I'm going to go quit my job now because I'm supposed to be able to teach people how to avoid things like this. I can't be trusted to do that anymore.
Don’t feel bad because you asked a question. It’s good to question things. Nowadays, there are many things we aren’t supposed to ask questions about or you get mocked, ridiculed, people get triggered and angry at you for asking even just about Disney. It would be worse to just blindly accept what that article had said as the truth, that would’ve been gullible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter