• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneydame27

DisneyDame27

Going to my happy place - Disneyworld
Hi new here! Never done this before....I'm not computer savy. :earsgirl: How do I put things under my name like everyone else? Anyway - this is our fifth trip. It started in 1985, our honeymoon. Now 20 yrs and two teenagers later we are making what will probably be our last trip with "the kids". We have been DVC members for five years. Took a long time to make that decision but we are pleased we did. My issue is the bus waits - any suggestions?

Hi there welcome to the DIS :wave:

If you go to the Technical Support board there are tips there for your avatar selction :)

I hope you enjoy the DIS, there is great info on the DVC Board :)

:earsgirl: Have fun on the DIS boards,it won't be long before you have a counter telling how long before your next trip.I was excited when I figured out how to do mine.....Took a few days,but it was worth it!Enjoy!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :flower: :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter