• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisneyBounding?!

Princess_Kayla

Video Game Addict
So if you don't know what DisneyBounding is, it's basically wearing an outfit that's suppose to look like or be inspired by a Disney Character.
disneybound.tumblr.com << This chick creates some basic outfits (for guys and girls) for you to go off of.

I'm planning on DisneyBounding for the cruise my family and friends are taking in 2014 :-) :tink:

I'm loving Disneybounding. Totally fun to plan. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been denied entry to the park because they were too close to the character.

I'm loving Disneybounding. Totally fun to plan. I'm wondering if anyone has ever been denied entry to the park because they were too close to the character.

no because Disneybounding is NOT cosplay (dress up) it's an outfit made up of everyday clothes that is inspired by Disney characters. You can do it anywhere & everywhere, not just at Disney. I Disney bound many days a week :goodvibes It's fun!

http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

DisneyBound is meant to be inspiration for you to pull together your own outfits which work for your body and wallet whether from your closet or local mall.

One of the Cast Members working the Hester & Chester ride in AK told me about DisneyBounding. Up until now I had no idea what it was. Now I can't WAIT to go back so I can plan an outfit each day! This is so much better than just wearing tourist tees.

I attempted this when I went to Disneyland last summer:
tumblr_inline_mlzzijBeH51qz4rgp.jpg

(a lazy attempt at Ariel's blue outfit)

I also took inspiration from the fairy feud in Sleeping Beauty but that was simply dyeing a shirt half pink and half blue, haha.

I adore DisneyBounding! I do so at school, and always to the Parks and Downtown Disney and the water parks and pretty much everywhere. I was Babette for Homecoming this year, actually. Going on two years of obsession.

I'm trying to work with my friend so we can DisneyBound all 7 days/nights of our families' cruise on the Fantasy next year! :goodvibes

I've got an outfit for everyday for my cruise that's inspired by a character! I'm super excited, still have to find the fishing touches for some of them!

I want to try Disney-bounding when I go to the parks in July so badly!!

I'm thinking about doing this for MNSSHP this trip. I am going to dress in the colors of Grumpy. I just need to find the proper hat. Brown pants and a red shirt are easy :)

The majority of my outfits seem to be me disneybounding (either intentionally or not so intentionally anymore... it's become so subconscious now haha). I remember way back when it was still an up and coming blog. So excited to see how far it's come, especially in the parks. I absolutely adore it :)

I've always wanted to do some DisneyBounding. I've never done it, but I've been thinking about doing it once or twice during my trip this November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter