DisneyBands+ Changing Staterooms?

Lady_S

Earning My Ears
We are considering purchasing the DisneyBand+ for our children on an upcoming cruise. However, one daughter is technically on my mom's reservation even though we expect she will spend most nights in our room. Will her DisneyBand only work to open my mom's stateroom? Or can Guest Services reprogram it to our stateroom? Thanks!

Honestly we had them for our cruise last week and never used them. My 7 year old only used hers for the kids club.

I would just get an extra blank KTTW card for your daughter.

DCL does not typically re-program KTTW cards in a case of family spread across multiple staterooms -- they issue an extra keycard for room-access, everything else remains linked to the original room (charging, etc.). I'd assume the same holds for MB+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter