DisneyBand+ Options at 45 days

TikiRob

In a Tropical Hideaway
Does anyone know when ordering DisneyBand+ for your cruise at the 45 day mark, is it only the 2-3 DCL designs or do they also offer you MagicBand+? I'm guessing not since the naming change. Also, are there any discounts on the bands at that point?

We are sailing the Magic in July and my family would prefer the other Disney designs for when we go to the parks, too.

Does anyone know when ordering DisneyBand+ for your cruise at the 45 day mark, is it only the 2-3 DCL designs or do they also offer you MagicBand+? I'm guessing not since the naming change. Also, are there any discounts on the bands at that point?

We are sailing the Magic in July and my family would prefer the other Disney designs for when we go to the parks, too.

They offer the DCL designs, plus a bunch of other designs. I can't remember if they are all of the Magicband+ designs that are in the non-cruise shop, but there were many. I thought you were supposed to get $10 off, but the price for one we recently ordered was the same as the higher-priced ones offered outside of a reservation. So I don't know that there is an advantage of ordering through your reservation unless you want a DCL design.

Through early May, Disney Visa cardholders get 20% off the Disney Store, and with a $75 purchase get free shipping...for those of you thinking about getting them. I just tested and you can get the basic color MagicBands for $27.99 this way.

Through early May, Disney Visa cardholders get 20% off the Disney Store, and with a $75 purchase get free shipping...for those of you thinking about getting them. I just tested and you can get the basic color MagicBands for $27.99 this way.
Good tip! Too bad I just ordered yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter