Disneyana Convention Banquet Seating - Let's Sit Together!

JudySue

The Bluebird Princess
There are 17 of us - room for 3 more!

It's that time of the year - again! Since the Disneyana people assign seating according to years of convention attendance, and since a lot of us DIS folk like to sit together, and since this will be Chesher Figment (Mike) & my 10th con - if our names are on the seating list, we should get pretty good seats. This year the banquate and show will be held in separate venues - but seating at both will be handled the same way.

We can set up 2 tables (we'll split and and handle the details when we get there - it'll work).

If all DIS tables sounds good - we had a ball last year - please send me [JudySue - judy@tuchman.org] the following: Make sure "BANQUET SEATING" is in the subject line of the e-mail

1. Name of each person in your group (as it appears on the registration)
2. Reservation number of each person in the group.
3 ..Any special needs - diateary, mobility etc. - they can and will handle anything, but they have to kow!
4. Evening/Weekend phone number
5. Dis Name

Please note - each banquet/show attendee must be registered for the convention. High Chairs will NOT be furnished.

Also - VERY important - do NOT send in your table seating form. If your name is on more than 1 form the Disneyana people will make their own determination for seating. We need the information by June 8 so that we can get the form(s) ready and postmarked by June 15.

If you have any questions please e-mail me.

What a pleasant surprise. I was just thinking of starting a thread or sending some PM's to people here that are going.

My email will be on it's way.

Unfortunately, I'm not going, but, for those of you who haven't met Judy Sue, you're in for a treat.

I had the good fortune of meeting her standing in line for a pin (what a surprise), and she was very sweet in sharing her extensive knowledge of pins to this novice.

I know that you'll have a wonderful time together!:D

At the banquet I will be sitting with the group that I have been traveling with for the last 5 years but I look forward to seeing everyone in California. :wave:

JudySue I'll email you just in case Kathi hasn't yet (Eeyore 64). I'm still recovering from my trip to WDW :)

bump
JudySue, did you get a lot of DIS takers on sitting together? We are looking forward to Disneyana and California Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter